Chapter 43

Zynder smirked upon seeing Louisa dangling her head at the side of the bed, knowing full well that it was his favorite position whenever she gave him a blowjob.

Fucking beautiful . . . and it's all mine.

He didn't waste any more time and quickly bent slightly at the knees to give him proper access to Louisa's mouth. His cock stabbed the air above her, shining with her saliva, while his heavy balls drooped low, brushing against her face.

He heard a sharp inhale and realized she was breathing in his scent. Napatawa naman siya dahil sa ginawa nito bago pinuri ang babae, "What a dirty girl you are, hon." He then fisted his cock and nudge it against her lips. Narinig niya ang bahagyang pag-ungol nito na mas nagpatuwa sa kaniya. 

Pushing forward, he smothered any response she may have had as her mouth opened up, wide and accommodating, lips expanding into a taut circle in preparation for a second helping of his massive cock. 

His baby wants more so he would feed her more. He wouldn't want her to get hungry and find someone else's bastard dick. 

Once the throbbing mass of his erect prick had been sufficiently lodged down her throat, he held himself there, lightly stroking the area of her neck that was now bulging outwards from his intrusion. By this point he had a pretty good idea as to what she could handle, so he took his time at first, relishing the sensation of her throat muscles fighting against him, her tongue wriggling, her plump red lips, locked tightly around the base of his shaft, twitching helplessly. He grinded himself against her, listening as she murmured some unintelligible gibberish. Napatingala siya dahil sa sarap na nararamdaman at agad na pumasok sa isipan niya kung gaano kaya kasarap kung hindi lamang sa bibig nito siya nakabaon. 

Dahil sa libog na nararamdaman ay inabot niya ang nipple nitong tayong-tayo at para bang nagmamakaawang pansinin. Their color was pale but quickly flushing red from the way he kneaded at them. Pinching and abusing it as if punishing her.

"Glurk," bigla niyang narinig si Louisa sa kaniyang ibaba at tinignan ito. Louisa's sharp chin jutted out more prominently due to the dick stuffing her mouth. Saliva leaked from her lips, trickling down over her face and both her nose and eyes were blocked by his balls being snugly pressed against her face.

A little reluctantly, he extricated himself from her lips and rested his balls on her chin. "Hon, hindi mo na ba kaya? We can stop." He was a horny motherfucker but whenever Louisa says no, then he truly listens.

"Hindi . . . kaya ko pa," nauubo nitong ika habang ito mismo ang umaabot sa kaniyang kahabaan.

Grinning, he allowed her a quick breather and then fed his cock back into her willing mouth, all the way to the hilt. Aaminin niyang ayaw pa niyang tumigil kaya naman tuwang-tuwa siya nang marinig ang sagot nito. From there, still holding onto her nipples, he changed strategy and began to pump himself in and out of her slender throat. She did not complain or resist even as he picked up speed, his balls battering her upside-down face with a muffled plopping sound, his cock violating her willing throat.

"Tang-ina . . ." mahinang anas niya habang pinapanood ang kahabaan na maglabas-masok sa maliit nitong bibig. He recalled their previous experiences and got proud yet again upon remembering that she learned all of these because of him and him only. He made a promise to himself that his cock would be the only one who can brutalize this fucking mouth. 

Zynder maintained a smooth pace from beginning to end, utilizing full-length strokes that saw his throbbing titan of a cock delve deep into Louisa's pale throat. And as his hips bucked, pumped, and jerked, each subsequent thrust grew in speed, steadily increasing until the wet shlicking of her throat being stretched out and pummeled by his tool created a sort of lewd, rhythmic music within the quiet quarters of his isolated home. The rapid sound of his balls bouncing off her face added to this depraved melody, for they were not only potent but big and large, wide as her small, innocent face and heavy with a great bounty of seed.

Bending forward as his climax drew near, Zynder's tempo quickened, and lost some of his prior control. His movements were jagged and fast, fucking into her with shallow strokes, humping her face while enjoying her body to the fullest, squeezing her taut nipples as if he'd never let go.

"Glurk, glurk, glurk, glurk," nakakatang-inang libog ang tunog na lumalabas sa bibig nito habang patuloy pa rin siya sa pagbayo. Louisa was loud but not because of any words but of the sound of his cock sloshing her saliva inside her mouth. The amount of saliva that had accumulated made the fucking of her pretty face even more loud and vulgar.

Pinching her hard nipples, he shoved forward three more times before ceasing his assault. Tinanggal niya ang ari sa bibig nito at habol ang hininga na tinignan ang namamawis nitong mukha. "Nganga," hingal niyang utos dito habang pinipwesto ang kahabaan sa may bibig nitong muli. 

Nanghihinang ngumanga ang babae na para bang nangalay ang panga nito sa pang-aabuso ng ari niya dito. She weakly obeyed showing her grueling experience of having her throat stuffed full of monster dick for a quarter of an hour. 

He inserted the tip between her plump lips, then, with a great exhalation, he released both stress and cum, albeit far more of the latter.

Louisa swallowed the first few spurts of sperm as if it were as normal as swallowing a gulp of water, but then he instructed her to keep the rest of it in her mouth. Her doe eyes gleamed innocently upon hearing this, and she obeyed his command until her cheeks ballooned like two full reservoir tanks, and at last, the flow of cum abated.

"Open," he said, withdrawing his cock. Again, she obeyed.

A steady flow of cum flowed out of her mouth as soon as she opened it, rushing down her chin, trickling down her neck, and coalescing upon her nipples which heaved up and down from excitement. 

My baby doll is wanting for more.

With the excess seed spilled, her open mouth now held just enough to fill it up completely without leaking. Her lips, full and a bit bruised from the face-fucking she'd received, acted as a sort of rim for the vast amount of viscous thick cum inundating her mouth. It was hot, sticky, and creamy. She wanted to swallow it, he can decipher her face already. He could tell by the look on her mussed-up face, with its long, disheveled eyebrows, skin red from abuse, and imploring fuck-me eyes.

"Putang-ina, ang ganda mo." Maingat niyang hinaplos ang luhaan nitong pisngi habang sinasabi iyon. He enjoyed his fucked face first before finally deciding to give what she wanted. "Swallow, hon."

She looked at him with relief before consuming the thick liquid in two great gulps. A tremble ran through her, then her eyes opened and she gazed up at him longingly, with so much need that it made him smile with love. 

"Don't look at me like that," reklamo ng babae habang pinupunasan ang gilid ng bibig nito.

"Like what?" nakangisi niyang tanong sabay tulong sa pagpunas sa mukha nito.

"Like you're in love or something," nahihiya nitong dagdag.

"But I am inlove," amin niya bago pinaloob ang mukha nito sa kaniyang mga palad, "I love you, hon."