Chapter 42

Author's Note: WARNING! SPG AHEAD, Please proceed with caution.

"One of these days I'd like to surprise your mother with a gift and thank her for giving birth to you," anas ni Zynder habang nakatingin sa tang-inang dyosa na nakadapa sa harapan niya. Her tiny waist and big ass were doing wonders to his perverted mind. Mabagal niyang minasahe ang beywang nito ng paulit-ulit bago unti-unting binaba muli ang kaliwang kamay sa may butas ng pwetan nito.

"Zy . . ." rinig niyang iyak nito nang pinaikot-ikot niya ang daliri sa may bandang labas ng butas nito. Louisa may not have a huge tit like the other girls but those beautiful, pink nipples that gave color to her pale body can already surpass all his past flings. 

Her nakedness was highlighted by every heave of her chest, every twist of her legs and swivel of her hips. Oh, those goddamn hips that could bring down a full-grown man to his knees.

Fully controlled and elegant in motion, Louisa turned her head to look at him - slowly, languidly, idyllically- the innocent trying to sneak a peek of the devil. Mukhang nagtataka kung bakit natigil siya sa ginagawa. Not his fault if he kept on getting distracted.

Her eyes closed, before starting to slightly shake his ass to prompt him to continue with whatever he was doing to his hole. But then her eyes opened, her thin lips parted ever-so-slightly, and her intimate gaze fell upon him again.

Eroticism at its fucking finest. Fuck!

Without any warning, dinikit ni Louisa ang pwetan nito sa kaniyang kahandaan. Quickly, sinuously, she undulated, her plump ass shaking with every gyration of her hips towards his bare cock, her glowing brown eyes fixated on him like a siren luring him towards madness. 

Putang-ina!

Marahas niyang hinawakan muli ang bewang nito at mas dinikit pa ang pwetan nito sa kaniyang matigas na kahandaan. His cock already protesting, wanting to fucking pound without any inhibitions the hole in front of it, the natural human instinct to breed this little tease underneath him intensifies. Funny how he clearly knew that he couldn't get Louisa pregnant but his mind has only one thing swirling inside it.

Tang-ina, bubuntisin ko talaga ito.

Her eagerness to be bred was even clear by her own actions, the way she kept on pushing her ass towards his raging cock, the way she made those faint, little noises whenever he would harshly grab and squeeze her tit. 

He grinned, thumbing at a hard nipple and squeezing it as if milking a horny cow. Oh how lucky he is to have his own little slut, the thought both amused and aroused him. 

He was a little bit petty and wanted her to wait for a little while. Tang-ina,ang tagal niyang hinintay ito at hindi niya nanaisin na matapos lamang ng iilang minuto ang bagay na ilang gabi niyang napapaginipan.

Kaysa sundin ang nais nito, agad niyang nilayo ang sarili sa babae at umalis sa may kama. Kitang-kita niya ang nagmamakaawa nitong mukha na para bang iiyak kung hindi niya itutuloy ang gagawin. 

"No . . . not yet," he breathlessly whispered before positioning himself near the edge of the bed where her head was. Maingat niyang sinuklay ang buhok nito bago pababang nilandas ang mga mata nitong may bahid ng luha. Pinunasan niya iyon at binaba pang muli ang kamay sa may labi nito kung saan pinasok niya ang daliri niyang basa ng luha nito. Slipping his other hand down to her throat, he squeezed it with just enough force to get the point across.

He owned her and she couldn't deny that she also liked the idea of being his.

No one can satisfy Louisa other than him. No man OR woman can give her the ecstasy that he would be serving to her tonight.