Chapter 34

A/N: WARNING! SPG AHEAD!

A chorus of moans and whimpers echoed inside Zynder's bedroom, and neither of them worried that his brothers might hear them. Parehas na silang wala sa huwisyo at tanging ang paghahangad sa isa't-isa lamang ang nasa isipan. Louis' head kept on going side by side as Zynder continuously kissed his neck, sucking and nipping as if tasting his prey. Their gasping kisses and the tight pressure of Zynder's hands against his hips remain inside his head. 

Nasa ilalim siya ng mala-higanteng lalake na ito habang si Zynder naman ay para bang mababaliw habang pilit na tinatanggal ang kaniyang jogger pants. After a few more desperate attempt, Zynder finally succeeded and was able to pull his pants just above his knee, leaving his underwear to cover his indecency. Hindi nito ibinaba iyon bagkus ay hinila lamang siya papalapit dito na para bang isa lamang siyang magaang papel. Nilapat ng lalake ang kahabaan nito sa may butas ng pwet niya na para bang nais nito iyong ipasok doon ngunit dahil nga naka-underwear pa siya ay hindi nito iyon magawa. 

Zynder's hips suddenly rocked against him desperately and then came back to giving him rough kisses. His large hand took both of his legs and put it on his neck while the other one gripped his hips, pulling him harder against him. Bumayo ito ng paulit-ulit na para bang nais butasin ang tanging harang sa butas niya at sa kahandaan nito. 

Louis could clearly feel Zynder's hardened cock rubbing aggressively against his clothed hole, his cock barely rolling against his slit with each roll of his hips.  

"Fuck, hon . . ." he groaned against his lips, nipping at his bottom lip before he rested his forehead against his. Nagkatitigan sila at nanatili sila sa ganuong posisyon habang patuloy pa rin sa marahas na pagbayo si Zynder. Hot breath mingled between them as Louis whimpered, the desperation in his actions and voice made Zynder growl in arousal. "Putang-ina! I wanna fuck you so badly, hon!" frustrated nitong ika.

"Do it then," matapang niyang ani na nagpagulat kay Zynder. "Fuck me, Zy . . ." ungol niya dito na para bang inaakit niya ito. Or maybe he was really seducing Zynder. 

"I can't . . ." he groaned out, his hands slowly dipping inside his underwear, gripping his ass to maybe release his frustration while continuing with his ministrations. "God, you feel so good . . ." ungol nito. 

Louis' eyes squeezed shut as he felt Zynder's harsh kisses and bites against his neck, sending him shockwaves of arousal throughout his body. "Why not? I am giving you permission."

"Fuck! You feel so good, hon . . ."

"Answer me, Zy," tawang ani niya dahil para bang nasisiraan na ng bait ang lalake dahil sa sarap na natatamasa. 

"It's because of that goddamn Shopee!"

"Ano?" tawa niyang tanong muli dito habang pilit itong pinapatigil upang masagot siya nito ng maayos. "What do you mean, Zy?" ika niya dito habang hawak-hawak ang magkabilaang pisngi nito.

"The lubricant I ordered in that goddamn app is delayed. I was supposed to have it last week but they said something happened while delivering it or something," maktol nitong sabi bago binalik ang atensyon sa kaniyang leeg at hinalikan iyon. 

"You mean . . . pinaghandaan mo ito?!" he said while prying Zynder's face away from his neck. "Tang-ina ka! May plano ka na talagang abusuhin ako ngayon no?!" Akala niya ay magpapakita ito ng guilt ngunit mas dinaganan lamang siya ng lalake at mas nilapit pa ang kahandaan sa kaniyang pwetan.

"Guilty as charged, hon," he admitted before going back to what he was doing, dragging his hard cock against his clothed slit. Zynder was the perfect tease, rutting against him and chasing that feeling, making them both desperate for each other. Rutting against him like this seemed juvenile in hindsight but the ways he mirrored his same desperation and absolute need with his own staggering groans and erratic thrusts had his hole throbbing for more.