ISHQIYA [Sania×Yahya]

7.7k words ahead and my fingers might come off ; )
Please Vote!!!! And leave a lot of comments....
This Chapter is raw. Not at all edited, I didn't even review it. 🥲

•★★★★•

"Allah hafiz" A woman in fifties hugged her son tightly, and pulled away. Her eyes glistened tears but she hid it well.

"Allah hafiz" Yahya leaned forward and pressed a kiss on his mother's crown in affection.

"Take care. Fi amaan allah" Saying that, The woman stepped back and turned to the young woman beside her.

"Take of yourself too, Beti" She kissed her forehead as well, making Sania nod her head with a sad look in her eyes. They walked out of the small house, straight into the car. Her eyes lingered on the side mirror, looking at the long street until the dead end.

Sania rested her head against the window, adjusting her scarf. She tried her best to not be bother by his presence but Yahya was a man who can't be ignored.

One. He was a sight sour to eyes.

Two. She was fortunate enough to call him her husband.

They've been married for a week and now they were returning to the city, where Yahya worked. He owned a flat in a respected space in the city and has done everything to make her like it.

Yahya's family consists of only his mother and his elder brother with his wife. Yahya had insisted a multiple times to her mother to come with him, but the woman would rather die than step out of the house her husband built for her.

And so, he was here left alone with his wife to a new beginning.

A new start.

His heart fluttered at the thought.

After a long journey of 3 hours, Yahya finally parked the car in the parking lot. They barely spoke a few words. It was just Yahya talking and Sania nodding and answering what was asked, timidly.

Yahya fumbled with the keys of the apartment, hesitation clear in his eyes as he slowly opened the lock. The door creaked open and the dull light filled the room.

Before he could step in, he turned to the girl beside him, standing a little to far, her eyes taking as much of the house as she could with the little view.

"Shall we?" He hesitantly forwarded his hand to her before she could step in, making her stop in her movements. Her eyes dragged to his palm and then with a slight racing heart, she gave in.

Yahya felt her soft skin against his rough one, her small hand enclosed by his large one, making him smile a little. Their hands fit perfectly together.

Cherishing the sweet feeling in his heart, he guided her inside the house, their feet stepping in together in their new home.

•••

"It's delicious" Yahya exclaimed, extremely impressed at her cooking skills. Sania looked down in her plate, eating the biryani slowly as she did her best not to meet his eyes.

It has been a week since they shifted and Yahya was in for a treat by his wife. He never expected her cooking skills to be this good. They seemed perfect as if made by a master chef.

He wanted to kiss her hands for this delicacy.

"When I left my house for job here, Mom was so worried for my health. She didn't want me fall sick by eating the takeouts all the time. Now she doesn't have to be worried." Yahya's eyes met her shy ones and she found admiration in them.