•|Ushshaaq|•5

•5•

"Ramsha?"

"Ramsha!?"

"Ramshaaa!!??" Ramsha jerked up from her book and stared at her husband.

"Yes?"

Yusuf raised his eyebrow in question, while the girl only shook her head and slipped the book inside the covers. She sat up on the bed, looking at him in question.

"Here" He forwarded a mug of steamy tea, and the heavenly smell made her moan in delight. She grabbed the cup from his hand with a smile.

"Thanks" She made space for him, and he sat comfortably beside her.

"What were you reading?" He asked after a moment of sipping the tea in silence. Haadi was asleep and they both were making the most of the silence and peace before it got ruined.

"A novel"

"I saw that! What was the name?" He looked at her while she was struggling with her hair which fell on her cheek.

Gathering his guts, he gathered her hair from her forehead and held it behind. He effortlessly twisted them and tied a knot. She sat dumbfounded and stared at him.

"Where on earth did you learn to do that!?"

He smiled at her, before leaning back again. "I've four sisters of you don't remember!"

She was impressed until she realized this luxury wasn't only restricted to her. Afrah was also the one who enjoyed his affections. To say that during these months, Yusef turned out to be the most affectionate man would be an understatement. She was basking in his love and affection and she was losing herself. Every night they would dance to some music, or watch movies. They would talk late at night until one of them would fall asleep. The more they got to know about each other, the more they fell.

"What is it?" He asked softly.

"It's just a Rom-com" She shrugged and turned to the book.

"Let me read it too" he kept the cup on the table and leaned towards her.

"What? You read too?" She asked faking surprise.

"FYI, your husband is very well-educated and is a renowned lawyer!" He frowned, making her smile.

"Well, it's quite new for me to know that you read books too" She pulled out the book in front of them and started reading.

"The girl's temper flared. Letting her anger take control over her, she grabbed the coffee mug on the table and dumped the hot liquid over his head just like he did to her. The man was shocked." She read out the words. Yusef stared at the book and then at her.

"What kind of stuff are you reading!? " He asked in bewilderment.

"What? The guy accidentally poured coffee on her shirt and then goes on to mock her height saying she was too short to be visible! Of course, he deserved that" She frowned at him and continued reading.

" 'Oh, It's not my fault that your head is far up in the air to take you for a normal human being! Might as well stay down to earth and learn some manners!' The girl replied" Yusef read that aloud and chuckled.