•|Ushshaaq|• 4

•4•

Dil bhi pagal hai ke us shaqs se wabasta hai,  jo kisi or ka hone de naa aapna rakhe

________________________

"Yousef lunch ready hai!" Ramsha's voice fell on deaf ears as Yusuf Ahmed was busy playing with his son.

Sighing, she marched towards her room to see the Haadi laughing with delight as Yusuf threw him in the air and caught him before he fell.

Yusuf laughed along with him before peppering kisses all over his face. Haadi fake coughed again and looked at his father for a reaction. Yusuf caught his play and laughed out loud at his antics.

It was how it was since the day Yousef took them shopping three days ago. Haadi was slowly getting comfortable around him, and Ramsha found time for herself, doing her chores. Earlier Haadi was completely in her care, refraining her from doing things she usually does. Now that he had warmed up to Yousef, she was earning much free time.

Yousef has almost won his son back, and the only one left is his wife. Ramsha. The woman with a golden heart. The woman he knew he never deserved to be honest. And the fact was enough to send him frenzy.

He would turn very possessive of Ramsha the moment such thought crossed his mind. She can always find better than him, after all, who wouldn't want a woman like her? Pure inside out.

And so his insecurities skyrocketed. After a prolonged thought, he decided to woo for eternity, his earlier promise to her only strengthening.

No. She is his wife. She is his. He hadn't gotten to her heart, but one day he planned to. He couldn't let her go. He couldn't let the best thing that happened to leave him once again.

Ramsha stood silently at the door admiring them along with muttering a few prayers under her breath. She was deeply thankful to her lord for giving Haadi back his father. She watched Yusuf laughing for the first time and it unknowingly made her heart flutter.

She knew her husband was handsome, but their bleeding hearts and turmoiled fates never let her see past her misery. And now as if seeing him for the first time, she realised she has to blow some prayers on him before he leaves the house. What if some witch tries to snatch her from him? Loving or not, he was her man and she wasn't going to let him go like that.

"Bhook lagi hai isey!" Yusuf turned to his wife and found her standing at the door. The sudden change in Haadi's expressions made him worried and his eyes desperately searched for his wife.

[He is hungry]

"Abhi layi!" She turned to bring his food as Yusuf strolled with his son in his arms.

[Bringing!]

"Here!" She brought the bowl of his cereal.

"I will feed him" His words made her stop in her tracks.

"I can do it. I prepared the dinner, you can start eating" She advised him but he shook his head in a no.

" I want to. I want to do all that I can, which I left out, which I should have done from the beginning. It is my duty too. You always take care of him alone but now I want us to share these responsibilities. I already missed out on many things and now I don't want to do that anymore." She blinked at his words slowly absorbing them.

He took the bowl from her and kept it near him. Keeping Haadi in his lap, he slowly mixed the cereal and brought it to his lips.

"And about the dinner, let's have it together" She watched him with wide eyes. They never ate together.