•|Hamraahi|• 5

May his teeth fall out when he
smiles to other girls

__________________________

Ayat reached his bed and stared at him who was in a deep slumber. She poked his nose and then his eyes, but the man didn't move.

She picked up the bowl and kept it on his face inverted. She grabbed her spatula and started beating the back of the bowl again and again, calling out the nickname she gave him.

"Hash! Wakey! Hash-"

"Oh, Shit! Rumaiza bhag yahan se, Aj toh mar gaye!"

( Run rumaiza! We are gonna die)

Raza murmured and ran away. His initial plan was to wake him up by ringing the bowl with the spatula in front of him. Ayat took an extra step and placed the bowl on his ear and beat it hard.

Hashim nearly screamed when the loud voice of the bowl rang in his ear. He sat up immediately looking around.

"Hashy!!" Ayat was over the moon as she extended her arms to him and Hashim looked at her confused.

He bent down and took her in his lap. She wrapped her arms around him giggling excitedly. Hashim and Ayat were extremely close. After the death of his brother, he became extremely possessive of his sister and hence of Ayat.

"Ap kab ayi Ayat?" ( When did you came?)

He caressed her face and kissed her cheek.

"1 saal pele." ( One year ago)

He chuckled at her words.

"Acha ye batao, Ye bowl or chamcha kahan se mila?"

(Okay tell me! Where did you get this bowl and spatula from?)

"Rum rum ne laya, Mamu ne Diya"

( Rum rum brought it, uncle gave it)

She said everything innocently and Hashim didn't need to know which of her Mamu she was talking about. There was only one man who could do this.

"Acha? chalo un sab ko sabq sikhate hai, Mama Kahan hai?" ( Okay, let's go and teach them a lesson. Where is mom?)

He asked getting up from his bed along with her.

"Ma-ma mar gayi!" ( Mama died) She stuttered.

"WHAT?" He asked shocked.

"Maa-maa, Maaa gaye hai, zaa khala ke room mai" ( Mom is dead in Ezzah aunt's room).

He walked up to Ezzah's room and knocked urgently.

Meanwhile , Raza and Rumaiza were pleading for Ezzah's help to save themselves from Hashim's wrath.

She was furious when she got to know what they did. The man was tired and was having a peaceful sleep and they dared to mess with him like this?

With her man?

She saw red.

After a lot of apologies, she agreed to not go to him and join him in scolding them. But she turned her back when they asked for her to cover them.

"Apni kabr khud hi khodi hai tum logon ne, Ab bhukto" ( You had dug your own grave. Now tolerate it)

These were her exact words.

The knock on the door made her run and open it despite the pleadings behind her.

"Ai'dah kaisi hai? " ( How is Ai'dah) Hashim asked the first thing.