•|A Drive To Your Heart|• 3

~The heart wants roots, yet the mind wants wings~

"I was so pissed at Ms. Lena! she wouldn't stop pointing at me again and again, telling me how rude it was to go Washroom against her wishes. I told her politely that my body doesn't work according to her 'wishes' and that's how I was crushed to the ashes in Exams. She was a real beach" Siya threw her hands up in the air and spoke in an overly dramatic voice.

Nita who was balancing herself on a small stool listened to her carefully, nodding and sympathizing with her.

"I fucking hated the smug look on that idiot Raj who wouldn't stop bloating about his top position!" Her expression turned plain as she recalled her nemesis and his over-dramatic escapades.

"Still, You topped the finals, right? Cheer up! It was just an internal!" Nita tried to coax her but Siya was teleported to another world.

"But that doesn't mean he could recall his win to this day. How long it has been? We were in 3rd grade for heaven's sake"

"And here you are! Sending hearts and what not to your dearest enemy of 3rd grade" Nita smirked at her wide eyes and folded her hands. Siya looked down biting her lips, soft shades of pink coloring her cheeks.

"Well, I used to send him all that thinking he had blocked me after our brutal fight, turns out the bastard never blocked me and removed his dp" She had a soft smile playing on her lips as she remembered their chaotic yet beautiful love story.

"I was such an idiot you know? I was told that when one's dp isn't available and our messages don't reach them, it means the person has blocked us. It was just that his phone was under repair" Nita was barely controlling her laugh at this point. She chuckled at her embarrassing face, trying not to come off as rude.

"The prick had the nerve to play dumb until the blue ticks came and when I knew, I locked myself in the bathroom" Siya groaned, her cheeks red.

"What happened then?" Nita asked curiously, laying beside her on the bed with her elbows erect.

"Then what? He came to apologise and I threw my sandal at him and then my heel and then I cried for hours because the heel broke while he tried to dodge it" Nita burst out laughing, holding her stomach. At this point, Siya couldn't control herself either and chuckled along.

"And then, he brought me new heels, Red one. And told me to use slippers next time" She smiled wide after her laughter subsided. "And that's when I knew he was the one. So I kissed him for so long, our lips were bruised" The dreamy look on her face with occasional sighs had Nita wonder how lucky she was.

"He didn't complain though. I love my man who is willing to appreciate my affections" Nita watched the love she had for Raj, shine in her eyes and grinned widely.

It has been two long days and Siya was at home. Fortunately for them, Mukhesh came home late, too tired to peak into his sister's room for some random guest, leaving the house to both the girls. Siya and Nita quickly bonded over their dramatic nature and shared the same embarrassing nerves. It was hilarious, to say the least.

In Siya, Nita found a friend she had been yearning for days. Her social life was a mess, with her mom controlling how she spoke and interacted, she barely managed to have good friends. All the ones are the same money-minded, making her suffocate herself. And Siya was a breath of fresh air.

In Nita, Siya found a friend who understood her. It was too fast, yet they clicked so well by sharing similar likes and dislikes that Siya was astounded to the core.

"What about you? It's still hard to digest the fact that you're not taken yet" Nita freezed at her words. Her smile dropped and her heart sank.

"Well...Mom never approved so.." She let the words hang in the air, leaving it up to her to figure out her concerns. Siya sighed heavily. She couldn't believe how strict Shanaya Malhotra was, her favorite model, basically her idol. At this point, she started to hate her.