CHAPTER 37

HAZEL'S POV

We arrived at the hospital and went in the ICU. Sean and I are following Marco walking in front of us. Then we saw Semi talking in his phone but hangep up when he sees us. He ran towards me.

"Haze!"

"Semi .. how are they?" I asked. I pulled him away from them. "Have a rest."

"Still in a coma. And no, I can't rest-"

"Semi. Take a rest. I won't leave here. Please, I don't want you to get sick."

He snaps and then nodded. "I'm going home to change. I'll come back later, and you tell me what happened to you in his place, okay?"

I nodded. "Yea. Don't worry I'm okay. Go home now, eat up and rest before you come back here. You smells."

"What?! No way." he sniffs himself.

"Hahaha just kidding."

He glared at me. "Tsk. Fine. I'll be quick."

"I just said to rest right? Take your time, I'll handle this." I said. I pushed his back and walked through the exit. "No more words. Go away. Bye."

He sighed. "Okay." then he left.

I went back inside. Marco is talking with the doctors so I came closer and listened. Sean saw me and went beside me.

"Do everything you can to cure them." Marco.

"That's what we're doing Sir. Let's just wait for them to wake up." Doctor.

"Thank you." Marco said and the doctor left.

"How's my parents, Sir?" I asked.

"They're going be fine, I'll make sure of that." Marco.

I looked at them in the glass window. "Mom, Dad. Please wake up now. Let's find Sophie and make her pay for doing this to you." and Marco too. "I missed you both." my tears fell down.

I felt a hand caressing my back, it was Marco. "Kath is strong, she will get through this."

I wiped my tears and sat in a bench beside Sean. I leaned my back on the wall and closed my eyes. I can see Omi's face, glaring at me hehe. 'I want to go home. And my home is him.'

...

"Haze. Haze. Wake up."

I woke up by the voice that is calling me, I saw Semi beside me. I raised my head from leaning in his shoulder. "Uh, sorry I fell asleep."

He sighed. "It's already night."

"What?!" I looked outside and it's dark. I overslept.

"Kenji and Annie went here but you're sleeping. They don't want to wake you. They just left."

"Oh. I see." I want to ask what about Airon but them remembered again that we broke up huhu can I take it back? Please I want to be with him right now and feel his warm embrace.

"Hazyyy, I bought coffee for us." Sean arrived and handed us the coffee. "I already met your brother."

"Tss. You better take a good care of my sister or else .." Semi.

"Geez. Relax bro, I know what I need to do." Sean.

"Do you know each other too?" I asked. It won't be a surprise if they talk about something I don't know.

"No." Semi.

"So, why do you know Iris and Chase?"

He froze again and changes the topic. "Anyway, are you going to attend your class tomorrow?"