22.

Last conversation between yoongi and jimin, ends their relationship finally.

It's clear to jimin that yoongi was no more his.

Even it is bitter truth, he knew that yoongi was not completely belongs to him.

The moment yoongi's eyes lay on taehyung, he starts to develop a soft corner for him. And always feel a real connection towards him. He just wants a reason to get rid of his past relationship, which he himself gave by confession his every past deed. And then yoongi totally forget that he ever exist in his life.

Yoongi enjoys his life with taehyung. He smiles widely, happy for his everyday with taehyung and his accepted baby 'Bun'.

What he loss after this break- up ? Nothing.......

But jimin has many things to loose. He have no one beside him. Days went in lonely life, he cried at any time of day because he miss yoongi. He loved only one person in his life, and when the person is not with him, then it hurts badly.

When yoongi closes every way of correcting their relationship disputes and again starts a new life. Then, jimin has no option other than taking his step back from yoongi's life.

He submit his resignation letter to his company. And decides to leave this country for forever. In the hope that he will overcome from his relationship loss.

This is final end of yoongi and jimin's relationship.

________________________

When yoongi get the information about jimin's resignation, some unknown tears are fills in his eyes.

He again cried in his room like a pathetic person. No matter if jimin and he was no more boyfriends, still jimin was his beautiful past. He can be arrogant, but not selfish. He can't forget what jimin did for him in past.

He holds him, when his family wasn't around him. He cheers him up for his career of artists as his first ever fan, when he have no fans around world. Jimin matter to him very much, he realised it when everything ends by jimin.

Taehyung heard his sob when he just came to call him for their breakfast. He immediately went inside to hold yoongi in a warm hug.

" Tae, my jiminie leave me. He never going to come to me " he said between his hard sobs.

" Yoonie, calm down. We will going to talk with jimin. Let's meet him " he suggested.

Yoongi surely in pain, but taehyung's idea gaves him a hope.

He nods immediately.

They drive to jimin's apartment.

____________________

When they reached at jimin's home, they get to know from jimin's flat owner that jimin leave his this flat and sell out it in today's morning. He handover keys to new owner, and leaves to airport for going somewhere, which they don't know.

This information breaks yoongi more. But taehyung again console him and ensures him that they will surely find jimin on airport.

Their journey to airport get totally wasted. Jimin's flight was already departed to its journey one hour ago of the time when they came to airport.

That moment was really world collapsing moment for yoongi. He kneel down infront of crowd and cried his heart out.

" He l-leave me T-Tae " his sobbing voice are so painful.

All the crowds are evidence of a pathetic person crying for someone in airport. But they don't recognise yoongi as his face was covered in mask.

" It's o-okay yoongi. I a-am here for you. Pl-please don't break down like this " even he tries, still he can't understand what yoongi is going through now.