21.

Almost a week passed since yoongi thrown out jimin from his life.

Surely, jimin begged to one sight of yoongi that day. So, that he can atleast confined his side to yoongi.

But as per yoongi's order, no one from security guards that securing mansion of yoongi, allowed him to enter inside the mansion.

At last, he leave the mansion with a broken heart. His every hope to get yoongi back in his life got vanished that day.

____________________

The day jimin leave from yoongi's life, yoongi as well never try to find out how's jimin doing.

He don't want to be cheated anymore. Any explanation can't correct jimin's mistake.

Because jimin only wants him, not his family.

And for him, his family is everything. More than his love.

He is even determined that, if he will going to have a life partner in future, he must choose a person who respect his family, love every members like he do to them.

Otherwise, he didn't find any loss to being alone. And live his life without any life partner.

_______________________

A week isn't seem easy to anyone. Yoongi always look gloomy. And taehyung did every possible act to bring atleast a small smile on yoongi's face.

Yoongi never let taehyung's efforts get drain. He always actively being part of taehyung's every demand.

They did many things to not feel guilt of past.

___________________

When things seems quite settled, yoongi decides to officially announce his comeback to his fans.

He already delayed it for five months. But not anymore.

He want to breath in open air, see his fan's happy faces, hear their words and want to share his life also. He wants to make himself busy for his those work which really gave him happiness.

So, after many notices from his company's CEO, finally he is ready to start to perform in concerts, fan meetings and ambassadoring himself for many high rated brands.

_____________________

" Take care of yourself and my bun. Don't step downstairs untill its needed. And call me immediately whenever you feel " yoongi cupping taehyung's face while his voice laced with concern for taehyung as he is first time gonna leave him alone in this mansion.

So, his mind is still not ready to leave taehyung all alone.

Taehyung chuckle on yoongi's concern for leaving him alone for some hours.

It reminds him, when jungkook used to concerned for him in the same manner when they were going to separate due to jungkook's work.

He put his hand above yoongi's hand that was cup his face. He hold his hand.

" I will take care of myself. I promise " he ensures.

Yoongi smile little in between his anxiousness of leaving taehyung.

He lean towards taehyung's face and peck his forehead.

" Bye ! " He bid bye taehyung from his room as it is difficult for taehyung to step downstairs then comeback while crossing long steps.

Taehyung become little sad due to yoongi's disappearing figure.

His mind want to see yoongi when he would leaving the mansion.