16.

When yoongi entered in their mansion, everyone sounds silent.

His mother informed him that workers are still sitting on strike. They need to stay there more for convincing them.

He had taehyung's one hand in his hand, while he guide him towards jungkook's and his room.

After making him slept peacefully, he switched off room's light and came out from there.

He thought to take rest. He is also tired by all day chaos.

Reality hit him hard when he get to know that jimin is nowhere in the mansion.

His mind only occupied by one question,

Is he still at there date location ?

It skips from his mind. He have his best time with taehyung, that he hardly get a single hint about jimin was waiting for him too.

His body shivering badly. How he is going to ask apology for his this act.

He ran towards downstairs absent mindly.

His steps halt, when jimin himself entered inside the mansion before he head outside from his house.

" Jimin-ah " he asked in trembling voice.

Jimin's crying face isn't hide from him. He witnessed his love in worse and pathetic condition, all are just because of him.

He reached to jimin, and about to hold him. But jimin shows his palm to stop him.

" STOP THERE MR. JEON ! " He shouts loudly, making yoongi flinch slightly.

" Don't try to console me after making me feel like a pathetic person " he cried afterwards.

Yoongi get emotional by making jimin cried due to his carelessness.

Jimin hold him from collar in anger.

" Where are you ? " He asked angrily.

" Jiminie, taehyung had his appointment with doctor. Eomma stuck in some work, so I have to take him to hospital " he explains, but this isn't make him less guilty.

" You are this much busy yoonie, that it is hard for you to give me a call or a message about your this work. Do you have any idea, how much it is humiliating to wait for someone and that person isn't shown up ? I was waiting for you like a lost puppy there , and what I get for this wait, nothing but your carelessness. Yoonie, after mid night it's my birthday. You know how much I hate this day, because my selfish parents get divorced infront of my eyes on my fifth birthday. They didn't care about an innocence eyes that watched his parents fight infront of him for their seprate life. They abundant me on my birthday. I hate this day from my guts from that time. Its you Yoon, who again make this day special for me. You celebrate my 23rd birthday like a biggest festival. I never forget that time. And always wished from God that never leave me alone on my this day after you make it happiest day for me. But you did yoongi, you leave me alone like my parents " jimin put his head on yoongi's chest. He cried his heart out. It is miserable for him to get betrayed from his own love, whom he treated like his own family.

" I know Love. I know everything. I am ashamed of my this behaviour. Therefore , I asked you for an apology " yoongi emotional apologised.

" Don't ! " Jimin instantly refused to showing his care after what he did with him. Because it seems fake to him.

" Save your this apological behaviour Jeon. You are not apologised " jimin angrily said, and leave yoongi in the middle of the hall.

He went inside their shared bedroom, and locked himself. His crying voice, when he ran from the hall towards room, wasn't escape from yoongi's ears.