20.

Yoongi come back in his room with trembling legs. His whole world already collapsed by the biggest cheating of his life.

He can expect cheated by anyone but not from his own love. It surely break him from inside. But, for taehyung he need to look stong.

Due to jimin, taehyung's past pains are again start to giving him pain. Moreover, he is in trauma when jimin put numerous of allegations for many things which he never did.

He never called yoongi in his life. It's jungkook who took promise from yoongi to take care of him after him. It's yoongi's own choice to forget his every life choices and put him and his baby as his only priority. In total, he never at fault. Still, he feel hurt.

He cried his heart out in yoongi's room. His hands are still securing his baby bump. He can't get over from the moment when jimin want to kill his bun. Even he said everything in anger, but still it scares him from his core.

_________________________

Yoongi step in his room with holding lots of pain inside his heart. His pain immediately forgo from his mind when he saw a broken taehyung infront of him.

His loud crying voice stabbing his heart many times.

" Tae " he sit beside taehyung and take him in his embrace.

Taehyung also hug him back, while putting his head on his chest. His tears continuously soaking his shirt, but he care less about it.

" Shh ! See I am here. Don't scared, you are my strong tiger. Then stop crying. I am never let you both happened anything " he rub soothing circles on taehyung's back, who is just non stop crying. Not ready to listen anything.

Yoongi back away from hug and hold taehyung's face.

" Tae, change your dress. It's already wet. You must feel cold " yoongi softly said, but deep inside he hide his anger for jimin to make taehyung's condition vulnerable.

Taehyung still not ready to heard him and crying too much.

Yoongi want that taehyung changed his wet clothes immediately, otherwise he will catch cold.

He left with no option other than helping taehyung. He pick him in his arms in bridal style and then get up from floor. Taehyung immediately hold him from his neck to protect him from falling.

Yoongi take him inside the bathroom. And make him stand under shower and he himself stand infront of him, Still holding taehyung in his arms. He open the tap and let Both's bodies wet in warm water.

They shivering together. It is very unexpected to take shower together like this. Yoongi close his eyes. He never want to look at Taehyung with any lustful gaze. If there is no urgency, he will never get ready to shower with taehyung.

Taehyung cling more on him. He hugged him tightly, and sob on his chest.

" Please forgive me kookie " he cried for his this mistake.

He extended his hand and grab shampoo bottle from reck. He put generous amount on his palm and start to massage taehyung's scalp.

When he was done with shampoo on hairs. He gently massaged taehyung's hairs to wash it.

Few minutes later, he is done with giving shower to taehyung. He open his eyes now and look at taehyung's who is shivering in his arms due to soaking in water.

He somehow seprate taehyung from his body, and hold his face.

" Tae, please change your dress. I am waiting outside " he said with expectation that taehyung agreed this time.