11.

Next day........

Yoongi wake up in his usual time. For some reason he is waking up with a smily face after so long. And the obvious reason is, his and taehyung's last night interaction.

First time he learn, how to softly deal with people. He wasn't angry, nor arrogant that time. He meet taehyung the way it is suitable for him. And he will deal with him in the same way whenever he have an interaction with him, because he still remember adorable small smile on taehyung's face, don't know after how many days of crying. His heart want to never lead to fade up that beautiful smile, and must grew it more wide. Which taehyung usually shows whenever he is happy in real manner.

His thoughts disturbed by ringing of phone. He extend his hand and grab phone from nightstand.

Caller ID shows his loves name. It swell his heart in happiness. There is not a single day, when he was not talking to jimin.

They had a regular conversation about their small details of day routine.

Morning start with a beautiful good morning from Jimin's cheerful voice, and night ends with yoongi's caring words and a good night from both's side.

He pick up his call.

" Good morning, yoonie ! " Jimin said from other side of phone.

" Morning love " his morning husky voice was really hot.

If yoongi wasn't away from him, he surely start their morning with a morning kiss.

" Yoon, I miss you so much " his voice showing hurtfulness of living almost one and a half months without yoongi.

Though, yoongi many times visit their company. But jimin was always busy in his other schedules with other artists. So, they have no or very less face to face interaction.

" Don't worry jiminie, we will meet soon " jimin sighed.

This hopeful words, are the only thing yoongi gave him from a long time.

If he had proper control over yoongi, then he shouldn't let him go away from him on the very first place. But, yoongi is a free bird. He never want anyone's order to continue his life. He make his own rules and follow it wisely.

" How's you yoongi ? Your voice seem more happy than usual. What's the reason ?"jimin asked as he notice happiness in yoongi's voice.

" Taehyung "Jimin's beautiful smile vanished the moment yoongi take taehyung's name.

" I asked apology from him " yoongi roll over his stomach, and again put phone on his ears to talk with jimin with his huge gummy smile. Which is not due to his love, but his brother-in-law.

" Y-you did w-what ? " Jimin again asked to confirm the words that he just heard. His expression wasn't sweet like before, he look more furious and serious.

" I apologised " he repeated whilst showing his happiness of his deeds.

" What's the need Yoon ? " Jimin asked try to not show his anger expression to yoongi.

" It is needed jimin-ah. Taehyung wasn't at fault, so he doesn't deserve to be treated badly, which I did with him. I decided it a long time to apologised him, but I got chance last night. It's so relieving after correcting your mistakes " his happiness showing everything he feel right now.

" You decided, but don't think to atleast tell me about your this plan ? " He scoffed.

" Because, I didn't feel a need " yoongi protest.

" Yoon when this important thing came in our relationship. We decided to never hide anything from each other, then why you didn't told me about this before ? " His disappointment also sadden yoongi.