17.

Morning sunrays hits on couple's face, who are sleeping soundly on bed.

One is heavy sleeper. So, it is obvious that he is sleeping till now.

The other one, is somewhere exhausted due to their last night intimate moment.

But mostly, he feel relaxed due to sleeping in his love's arms after many days of tension in their relationship.

Jimin softly open his eyes. His eyes only stuck on his handsome boyfriend. Who is looking like a Greek god in his messy look of morning.

Yoongi hadn't have anything on his upper body. He is naked, just a lower covering his bottom body.

Jimin engulf yoongi's body in his small frame. He start to kiss on his cheeks lovingly. Then his eyes land on perfectly build chest of yoongi. He give kiss there also.

Yoongi whine due to ticklish feeling all above his upper body.

He growl due to discomfort, and open his eyes to only find his love lustfully taking taste of his body.

" Are you still want me, love ? " His husky voice stops Jimin's actions as he is not aware that yoongi wake up till now.

" No i-its " he become whole red by yoongi's way of teasing him.

" What ? " Yoongi also involved more in teasing jimin.

" It's just you are really hot and handsome. I can't resist " he shyly admit and buried his red face in yoongi's chest.

Yoongi hug his shy baby.

" Good morning " he said.

" Morning yoonie " Jimin's voice is still muffled due to his buried face in yoongi's chest.

" You take some more rest. I will get ready , then I will help you " yoongi said as he always ready for aftercare of their love making time. He get up from bed and peck Jimin's forehead lovingly.

Jimin nods. He can't help but love yoongi more everyday due to his always caring behaviour for him.

____________________

They both enter downstairs after getting ready.

At the same time they saw yoongi's parents came inside the mansion.

They look totally exhausted due to working late night and not getting proper sleep.

" Eomma, appa " yoongi leave jimin's hand, which he hold to help him to cover stairs as jimin is limping lighting due to pain in his lower body.

He directly went to his parents.

His this behaviour surely hurt jimin, but he didn't mind because yoongi is looking concerned for his parents.

Yoongi hugged his mother. He want to did same to his father, but their ruined relationship won't allowed him.

" You okay ? " He asked in tensed voice.

" Of course love. Just tired due to working whole night " she said.

Yoongi felt pang in his heart. In this moment, he really wanted to learn something about business as his parents are about to tend their old age. They also need rest from this stressful life. Everything make him guilty as hell.

" No baby " Mrs. Jeon understand what yoongi just feel after saw them tensed and Fully exhausted.

" We are fine. Everything under control " though she lied. Nothing is controlled.

Even working for hours, workers are still not ready to withdraw their protest. They just ready to go home for few hours for having food and rest.

It scared Jeon couple to think about unpredictable timing of again starting of worker's protest.