8.

There is a famous say that: To start a new journey, we have to let go our past......🌷

I don't know how many of you believe in second love, but I do. Therefore, I come up with this story. This story contains many such parts, which may seems as cheating to readers, but in your author's perspective this is never a cheating story. Hope you all enjoy it furthermore ☺️

--------------------------

Present Time............

Yoongi is secretly admire the beautiful male sitting at the empty corner of their hall, which is only reserved for Jeon family members.

" Tae, let's go to your room and take some rest " Mrs. Jeon try to talk with taehyung, who is not ready to respond of her any word.

Mrs. Jeon badly broken when she sense that taehyung become a lifeless soul after losing his mate, his husband. She want to hug taehyung and cry for a long time, but she can't broke down as she have taehyung to taken care off. She should be strong, this is what her bunny want from her to take care of his husband in his absence.

After wipping her unwanted tears, she hold taehyung from his arms and make him get up from couch so that she can take him in his room.

Taehyung unconsciously walk in the direction where his mother-in-law take him.

Mrs. Jeon stop in her place when she saw her other son watching her with some unreadable expression. She don't understand about such expression, so she shrugs her thoughts and call her son so that he also take some rest as he is also tired from a long journey from his work to his mansion.

" Yoon, baby you also take rest " Mrs. Jeon's words are soft. Her words bring back yoongi in his concious state from staring his brother-in-law.

" Sure Eomma ! " yoongi's deep voice send thrills in taehyung's spine. It feels something unknown, which is still not recognisable by taehyung.

His mind's sudden urge of seeing the owner of deep voice, make him lift his head and glance the person whom his mother-in-law just called, with his tearful eyes.

Taehyung feel like his world stop for a moment. His blood get disappear from his body and now his whole skin looks like a dead pale body. His whole body feels numb , just by the presence of front male. Heartbeat is beating at a speed of light.

He can't believe on his eyes that he just saw 'Jeon Yoongi', his those soon-to-be husband, who never become his husband. The same person, who betrayed him on their marriage day. Though, he forget Yoongi from his heart, but did he really let go the pain that he feel on his wedding day ?

The feeling of left out in the crowd of millions of people, the same humiliation he faced inside his heart that day just because of The Great Jeon Yoongi. Nothing is disappeared from his heart. He know, he love jungkook, but it doesn't change the fact that Yoongi betrayed him. Is he still deserves an answer of his sufferings from Yoongi ? May be yes or May or no.

Taehyung's emotions are already betrayed him badly, but now yoongi's presence makes it difficult for him to even stand concious for a long time.

His body shakes badly, and legs automatically get weak and trembling inhumanly. His eyes start to blurred , and in few seconds he collapsed on floor.

Mrs. Jeon wide her eyes, when she realises that taehyung suddenly get unconscious . She feared that taehyung hit hardly on marble floor, and get hurt. She even don't get time to hold taehyung before he faint suddenly. A loud scream escaped from her mouth due to the thoughts of bad happening.

-------------------------------

For a second, Mrs. Jeon's heartbeat stop to beat. But, it is yoongi's actions which make her again alive as yoongi grab taehyung in his arms by holding his waist before his body touches hard marble floor.