13.

So, let me clear you all dear readers with one thing. I may be showing jimin as a bad character in this story, but he is not bad. He is over possesive for yoongi. His love for yoongi is genuine, therefore he did wrong with everyone just to keep yoongi to himself. So, no hate for his character. He is still my favourite. Infinity love to my Baby mochi 💗.

________________________________

Yoongi again waking up with happy smile on his face, and the reason is taehyung's soft gesture for him.

He can't believe he become emotional infront of the person he met just few times.

Surely, taehyung's presence make him feel that he can confess anything to him. And Taehyung surely listen him patiently, also gives him strength in his weak time.

His mind somewhere also engrossed with his last night argument with his father. Though, he is not at fault, still he shouldn't raise his voice infront of his father. He decides to ask apology for his this behaviour.

One shocking thing also happened with him in this morning that jimin didn't call him. It makes him tensed.

He grab his phone, then sighing sadly when he saw no evidence of Jimin's approach to him. Not any call, neither any messages.

" You feel bad about my words love. I really not in sane to thought about your feelings before talking with you in this way. But I will surely try to patch up with you today " he determined.

Then finally get up from bed and went to washroom for morning routine.

_________________

Taehyung's beautiful face was first thing he encountered with, when he entered in dinning hall as he is setting plates for their breakfast.

" Morning taehyung " his chirp voice make taehyung look at him with same small smile.

" Good morning " he just completed his words, and there reached his in-laws.

" Morning appa , eomma " he wished them.

They both peck his forehead one by one.

" Morning baby " they said bring bright smile on his face.

" Morning appa, eomma " yoongi also wishing them.

Mr. Jeon just hummed and take his seat on his chair . But Mrs. Jeon peck his forehead and also wish him back.

Few servants came out from kitchen with prepared breakfast which taehyung cooked.

Taehyung serve his every family members as his habit.

" You also eat with us " yoongi requested.

His words make taehyung little hesitant. He is never used to eat with his family, he always choose to eat after them.

Jeon couple look at him for his response as they know taehyung's habit.

" Is there any problem ? " He asked again, on which taehyung shook his head as no.

" Then sit with us " in defeat taehyung take his seat on his usual chair.

" Stop. I will serve you " yoongi stop him in the middle to serve breakfast to himself.

He take bowl and serve taehyung his breakfast.

Then they peacefully having their breakfast. Jeon couple admire yoongi's soft and caring behaviour for taehyung. It relieves them about taehyung's caring as taehyung wasn't refusing to follow his words.

They just completed their breakfast, untill a body guard stand infront of them with some confusing news.

" Sir, there is a man standing at gate. Saying he know young master and he is here to meet with him " he informed while indicating towards yoongi. So that he explained that this news is for yoongi.