9.

Yoongi reached at mansion in few minutes. Everything is empty inside it as everyone already leave for their home. He have nothing for doing, so he decide to take shower and then going to bed for resting for a while.

After taking his shower, he got a call from his mother to inform him that they will be late to reach home as taehyung is still not get conscious. Doctor is working on his treatment.

Yoongi heard soft sobbing voice of his mother from other side of phone. He knew she is try hard to not break down due to taehyung's health. Only thing that can stop his mother's crying is taehyung's better health. He internally pray to god that taehyung wake up soon. He hardly pray from God, but if it makes his mother stop from crying, then he definitely pray from God.

--------------------

Jeon couple are waiting outside of taehyung's ward. Mrs. Jeon's eyes are fully red due to crying over taehyung's health. Her husband try every possible way to calm her down, but nothing works. Mr. Jeon also broken like her, but he don't want to express it. Atleast not when he have his family members, who is more broken than him by jungkook's death.

Hours spend just in wait. And lastly taehyung respond to medical treatment. His body shows moment. Nurse immediately call other doctor and Jeon couple.

After checking up for few minutes, doctor confirms that taehyung soon open his eyes.

This news bring a satisfactory smile on both jeon's. They sit beside Taehyung and hold his both hand from each side. Doctor leave family alone and went to check other patients.

Finally after moving in his unconscious state, taehyung open his eyes. It is painful to open his eyes due to brightness, but he still managed to open it carefully.

He saw his in-laws looking at him with glistened eyes. For consuming few minutes, he realising his past events.

He lost his everything, including his husband.

His life partner, whom he can share his every feelings without any second thoughts, who protect him from every bad things till now.

But God has no plan to keep him happy for a long time. Therefore, he snatch his only happiness, his Kookie.

His eyes again fill in tears without his knowledge.

Jeon couple saw their baby's tearful eyes. They bring him in a soft hug.

" Don't cry bub, we are here only " Mr. Jeon wipe his tears.

" A..appa, kookie sa...said he will re...return to me after war ends. W..why he break his promise ? I am very angry with him for m..making a false promise with me "he is again start to sob hardly.

He was betrayed by his love, who never returned back to him after promising him. He is waiting everyday like a desperate soul, only to see a glance of his husband . He already in guilt to not saw jungkook, when he was leaving for his work. But when jungkook never return back to him, he just cursed himself for not able to take a glance of his husband for a last time.

Jeon couple hug taehyung. He needed a warm hug. A family support. Mostly he want his kookie, but this is impossible. So, they atleast support him with their love and care.

" No my Bubba, Kookie never thought to break his promise if it is in his hand " mr.jeon effort is useless because taehyung have no effect of anyone's consoling.

" I want to go with Kookie. I don't want to live " Jeon couple wide their eyes on taehyung's words.

" Tae, never said such words from your mouth. Think about us, how we supposed to live without you bub. You are not alone my love, you have us and also now you have a beautiful symbol of your and kookie's love " taehyung look at his in-laws with confused look. He can't get their words properly.