19.

⚠️ Violence Alert ⚠️

Weeks passed, since jimin leave yoongi.

It is affect yoongi too much. He always thought that jimin was leave this house because of his anger.

He tried to apologised, but whenever jimin pick up his call, he just cut it in few seconds by giving reason of his busy schedule.

He sighed whenever he loose his hope of asking forgiveness from jimin.

He want to see him. His heart badly crave to saw his love, but he can't leave any of family member right now.

He is not selfish to leave them for his love, when they need him most beside them.

After three weeks passed, it times when elder of Jeon announced a hurtful announcement.

They decide to shift Seoul for starting their company's new start.

They themselves don't know, how much time it consume to again stand on its previous positions, and compete with top level company's of their country.

It can be take five months, six or may be a whole year.

Even they wanted, they can't shift taehyung with them. He have his appointed doctor with all maternity facilities here.

He even start to build a small nursery for his bun.

They don't want to ruin every efforts of taehyung, that he did for his first ever child with so much love.

They decide to leave taehyung in custody of yoongi. Sohi have faith on yoongi blindly, but jonghyun try to believe that his baby is going to safe in his son's hand.

Today is the day when they finally take their departure from Jeon mansion towards their new apartment in Seoul.

" We will going to meet you, every month. Still you are free to call us here whenever you feel a need, my Bubba " Mr. Jeon very softly said to taehyung, who clinched on his like winter bear.

" Appa, we are going to miss you
" Jonghyun smile fondly.

Taehyung never forget to feel him that he as well his unborn baby love him so much.

" And appa love you both " he lastly peck his baby's forehead.

Then a soft caress over growing bump of taehyung.

" My little bunny, grandpa going to miss you so much " he said emotionally.

Yoongi look at all the scene infront of him with fond eyes.

Taehyung is lucky. Atleast he have parents love.

Unlike him, who still not able to correct anything between his father and his relationship.

" Honey, shall we leave ? Driver is waiting for us " sohi call him.

" Just a minute " he said.

His steps went towards his son.

For real, yoongi's heartbeat get stop.

And the next moment, his heart just about to explode. His father hug him. After six years later.

His kitten eyes fills with emotional tears. But still it can't flow outside.

" Can I ask you something, yoongi ? " Though, there is no 'baby' or 'bub' word reserved for him. But, this softness is enough for him to live in this moment.

" You don't have to asked appa. You just order me anything " he softly said.

His hands never loosened from his appa's body. He scared that if he loose this moment, he himself don't know when his father going to hug him like this in future.