4.

Taehyung is sitting on his bed while lost in deep thought. Meanwhile his grandmother also entered inside his room and sit beside him, he is so busy in his thoughts that he even didn't realise that his grandmother also sitting beside him.

" Tae..... " taehyung's grandmother softly called him. Taehyung comes out from his thoughts and looks towards his grandmother.

" Ma, I am sorry to not ask about your opinion before agreeing to meet with Jeon family " taehyung's grandmother sense guiltyness in taehyung's voice. She hold taehyung's hands in her hand and deeply look into taehyung's eyes.

" Don't apologise my baby. You didn't do anything wrong to decide to meet with Jeon family. I also want that you atleast meet with them, know about them. So that you can understand the people with whom, maybe you spend your future life " Taehyung's Grandmother calmly explain as she really want that taehyung get marry in a family where his happiness is matter to the people of the family with whom he joins his relation in future.

" Are you not mad at me Ma ?? " taehyung hesitantly ask as he still not happy to take decisions without his grandmother's opinion.

" Never my little love. Just go with your uncle and enjoy your time with Jeon family. We will going to have a long talk about your experience with them " taehyung grandmother say and bring taehyung's face near her face then peck his forehead lovingly. Taehyung smile widely due to getting his grandmother's consent and beautifully affection. He nod his head to finally go with his uncle.

" Come taehyungiee, let your Ma make you ready in a beautiful way " Taehyung's Grandmother hold taehyung's one hand and take him towards wardrobe. She pick out a simple pale colour shirt, which is printed in a beautiful design, and for wearing in bottom she pick a skinny jeans. She handover dress to taehyung and ask him to get ready in dress. Taehyung went inside the washroom for getting ready. He get ready in the dress which his grandmother give, within few minutes then come outside of the washroom.

Taehyung's Grandmother smile fondly as taehyung look beautiful in the dress. No doubt he have such a beautiful face, that's why anything suits him well. She took taehyung towards dressing table to get taehyung further ready. After applying skin lotion, and brushing hairs after proper oiling, make taehyung full ready. Then both grandmother and grandson duo head towards downstairs, where Taehyung's uncle waiting for them. When woo-bin saw his mother and his nephew come towards him, he smile little, then get up from his place.

" We should leave Eomma " woo-bin say and hug his mother. She didn't hug him back , but it doesn't bother him as all his focus is to bring taehyung to Jeon family. Then he took taehyung with him, after properly bidding bye to his mother.

Now taehyung and his uncle inside the car as they are heading towards Jeon mansion. Taehyung is very nervous, his heartbeat is beating very fastly due to anxiety of meeting new peoples alone.

" Tae, I am sure that you love Jeon family's company so much " woo-bin softly say as he sense taehyung's anxiousness due to meet with unknown people. Though he never used to talk with his soft voice with taehyung, but if he get benefits in return, then he will ready to do any kind of acting. Taehyung blankly listen every word of his uncle, and nod his head in response. His uncle's soft voice didn't make him any less anxious as his uncle's presence never give him any kind of family member's presence, so he just hope that Jeon family behave nicely with him.

Within few minutes taehyung reached infront of a big luxurious mansion. Few guard open main gate for entering woo-bin's car. Taehyung and his uncle comes out from car , and encounter with two people in their mid age, and their mixed scent give taehyung a hint that they are couple. His uncle took him infront of the two people. Firstly woo-bin bow to the couple, taehyung also did the same. Both people looking at Taehyung with fond eyes, as they are lost in beauty of the omega boy standing infront of them. Though,they already saw Taehyung in photo before, when his uncle bring marriage proposal of taehyung to them, but taehyung is most beautiful and charming omega in real than in his photos.