12.

Jonghyun furiously entered inside his home. He isn't in the mood of talking to anyone, so without looking at his staff in the hall, who are bowing to him in respect, he directly went to his room.

Mrs. Jeon sitting on couch, and going through some company related files that were assigned to her for further analysis.

She look at her husband, who look dangerously angry.

" Welcome home honey " her soft voice is enough for jonghyun to not get more angry.

She get up from couch and help her husband in removing his coat.

" How's your day ? " She look at her husband, who intendedly look away to meet his eyes with her.

" Sohi, I am not in the mood of explanation " her smiling face vanished due to furious words of her husband.

Still she nodded to not argue.

" Where is yoongi ? " This question make her heartbeat raced up. She now can understand that her husband's bad mood is somewhere related to yoongi.

" H-He is n-not at home " jonghyun didn't utter anything after that. He removed his wife's hand from his chest and leave towards bathroom for taking shower.

His this behaviour surely hurt her as she is not the one who did anything wrong with him. So, she doesn't deserve this behaviour from him.

" What you did now my baby " she become tensed due to thoughts of future arguments that should be going to happen between her husband and son.

_________________

At dinning hall........

Jonghyun and sohi have their dinner peacefully. After requesting alot from taehyung, they allow him to serve them their dinner.

Taehyung refused to eat now as it is his habit to serve to his family before. After they complete their meal, then he feed himself as it is satisfying for him to firstly fulfill his family's appetite.

It is 9'o clock, but there is no evidence of yoongi in his home. It is tensed topic for Mrs. Jeon. Whereas mr.jeon seems really calm right now to his family. But what anger he hide in his calmness, only he knows.

A car horn, and then opening of gate grab their attention. Just in minutes, there is yoongi present infront of his family.

Mrs. Jeon take a relief breath after saw her son infront of her. Yoongi give her a soft smile, so to taehyung as he also looking at him. But Mr. Jeon refused to move his eyes from his food plate.

Yoongi sighed. He ask for apology later from his appa.With this thought, he went to his room for freshen up.

After few minutes, he again join his family in dinning table.

Taehyung also serve him his dinner. Which he want to refuse initially as he can serve himself, but his mother gesture him to not stop taehyung to do anything so he also get agreed.

He is about to take a bite of sushi from his plate, but Mr. Jeon stop him by his deep voice.

" I ask you for something in morning ? Ain't I ? " Mrs. Jeon scared of this time. She know that this conversation hasn't have a good end.

" Hyun, please let yoongi have his dinner first. Then talk to him " she pleaded. Her glistened eyes indicates her husband that any argument infront of taehyung leads a bad impact on his still unrecovered mental health.

" Sohi, I said DON'T ! "his growling voice is enough for her to keep quiet in the matter of his and yoongi's conversation.

Taehyung look everything with confused expression as he didn't get the reason of his father-in-law's suddenly changed behaviour.