3.

In taehyung's room...........

In a middle size room, which is painted in a beautiful peach shade, and decorated with fine handcraft. A big size bed is placed in the centre of the room, a table lamp on nightstand, with coffee table in the corner of the room and beside this an expensive piano is properly placed in the room. Whole room is covered with darkness, just deam light of lamp is glow in the room. There is soft voice of sobbing can be heard, as taehyung is crying while laying on his bed. His small Bambi eyes filled in tears, and his glistened eyes only focus on the moonlight, which is peeking in his room through windows.

" Eomma..... Appa, why you leave me alone in this cruel world. No one love me like you both and Ma do. I try to live my life, but it's hard to live in a life where people are hurting you everytime. I give uncle our last symbol, our pride, our Kim industries, still he want that I will marry a person whom he choose, just because they are rich. Is money is everything appa and eomma ?? Is I am that much bad that no one want to love me unconditionally ?? " taehyung cry hardly, he talk with his late parents while looking towards moon as he feel a calmness while talking to moon, the same calmness which he feels when he used to talk with his parents.

Suddenly, room's door get open, which make taehyung stop crying. He lift his face up , and find that his grandmother is just entered inside his room. She come towards his bed and sit beside him. He can't able to hold himself from crying, so he get up from bed and hug his grandmother tightly, and then starts to cry hardly. Taehyung's grandmother get emotional, when she saw her grandson's broken state once again.

" Don't cry my taehyungiee , your ma also starts crying " taehyung shook his head to indicate that he don't want that due to him, his grandmother also starts to crying.

" Ma... don't cry, look I am also not crying " taehyung wipe his eyes with his sleeves of shirt, then smile through his glistened eyes. He can smile in any situation just for his grandmother.

" Baby, listen to me. No one going to force you to marry with someone, till your this Ma is alive. You are free baby to tell your ma , whenever you want to marry. Okay bub ?? " taehyung's grandmother very politely explained taehyung that his marriage is only happen , when he is agree by himself as no one ever asked his permission for taking his life decisions, so she want to atleast give this right to taehyung to choose the person, with whom he want to marry.

" Ma..... I don't want to marry a person just for money " taehyung's grandmother smile fondly on taehyung's words. She know that taehyung is a pure soul, who always think best for everyone.

" Ofcourse my baby...... A marriage is never happened only on the basis of money. It contains respect, love and care for each other, who all are going to bind in a relation of marriage. So, you  only get ready for marriage, when you find a person suitable in every aspect in your eyes bub " taehyung nod his head on his grandmother's words. He again hug her as she is the only person, who truly understand him.

When taehyung hug his grandmother, she also wrap her arms around taehyung, so that she can take him in her embrace. Taehyung cutely snuggle in her embrace like a baby and inhale calming omega scent of his grandmother. She also start to softly careers his hairs, so that he feel more calm.

" My baby want to eat his dinner ?? I make your favourite kimchi fried rice, with shrimps " taehyung back away from his grandmother's embrace, and looks towards her with sparking eyes.

" Ma, let's go downstairs and eat our dinner " taehyung excitedly hold his grandmother's hand and take her downstairs for their dinner. She chuckled on taehyung's this behaviour as he always behave like a baby when he feel happiness. They enjoy dinner with lots of taehyung's talk about his day while teaching music to students as he always share his everyday life's schedule to his grandmother at the end of the day, when they are having their dinner. His grandmother brightly smile when she saw that taehyung totally forget about his uncle's words, and smile happily after crying a lot.