♡𝙴𝚙𝚒𝚕𝚘𝚐𝚞𝚎♡

5 years later

5 years later

I was 23 now. When we graduated couple of years ago, Andrew became the don of the Spanish mafia. He technically had to live in Spain but we figured something out and now we are living in a mansion in New York. Andrew worked from here, his job was very dangerous but he did he best to be careful. Andrew had also trained me, just in case anything happened. He had proposed to me in Paris, France a couple of months ago when we went for vacation.

Olivia and Lukes got married a year after we finished high school, I am so happy for them. They also had a son a couple months later named Alexander. I became an aunt and I was so happy. Xavier and Elliana were engaged and they were going to get married soon. Jeremy and Grace on the other hand got married right after Olivia and Lukes and later on had twin girls, Addison and Maddison. They are so cute, and I love how their names rhyme.

Everything was amazing. All of lived right next to each other. We all lived in big mansions, and surrounding the mansions was a beautiful lake. Our property was only for all of us, and it was huge. I loved living here. 

Anyways today was our wedding day. I was finally getting married to my handsome boyfriend. I can't believe the day had finally came, I was so excited but nervous at the same time. We were all in Spain, both me and Andrew wanted out wedding here.

I was wearing this beautiful handmade white wedding dress we got customized in Spain. It was a mermaid dress, the tail was long and beautiful. The embroidery done on the dress was amazing. It was so pretty, it was beautiful. It was off the shoulder, the sleeves were perfectly loose. The dress fit me perfectly. It was everything I ever dreamed of. 

I still can't believe I was going to be the Mafia queen. But I was ready if it meant that Andrew was going to be by my side the whole time. I was becoming Adriana Guzel today, the wife of Andrew Guzel. I always dreamed I would get married one day, but never have I ever dreamed of getting married to the best man in the world. I was so lucky to have him in my life.

My bridesmaid were all the girls. There dresses were beige and elegant just how I wanted it. I loved the aesthetic of my wedding its everything I ever wanted. All the girls looked beautiful.

I was getting my makeup done, it was neutral but very pretty. My hair was curls and two pieces in front were brought to the back and there were pretty flowers on it. 

Me and all the girls were talking many pictures. It was so fun. My mother and father walked in. My dad kissed my forehead and so did my mother. 

"Oh my god, I can't believe it. You're all grown now and getting married" my mom said starting to get teary. "Mom no don't cry your makeup will get ruined" I laughed as I hugged her.

"Your mom has a right to cry, our little princess is now grown up and getting married" my father said as he brought me into a hug. "I love you guys so much" I smiled looking at them.

I looked over to the door and saw my brother walk in holding Alexander. 

"Fu-dge, Adriana you look so beautiful" Lukes says, this guy has a cursing problem, thank god he managed to not say it or else Olivia would have killed him for cursing in front of Alexander. 

"Thank you" I say hugging him as he kissed my forehead. Soon after the ceremony began and it was now my turn to walk down the aisle.

My dad handed me my bouque of flowers, "Lets go now yeah? Just remember you will always be my princess and your welcomed home anytime. It will always be your home." my dad said smiling and I pecked his cheek, "Yes, I know dad now let's go." I crossed my arm with my dead and we headed towards the door. 

It was time now, and I was more than ready.

Music started playing as the doors opened up, revealing me and my dad. Everyones eyes were on mine, but I was looking for someone special. Andrew. My eyes met his and I noticed he was tearing up, I smiling at the sight and me and my dad started walking further.

We got to the end of the aisle and my dad handed me off to Andrew. I took his hand and stepped up. I looked up at him and smiled. "You look beautiful, princess" he smiled, "You look handsome to asshole" I smirked looking at him.

The priest started talking and it was time for me and Andrew to do our speeches. I was going first.

"I just want to say Andrew I am so glad I met you. I know we enemies in the beginning but we forgot about our pasts and looked towards the future, I always had a thing for you, if I am not going to lie but you were an asshole, just telling you that..." I said laughing and everyone else laughed.

"Anyways, I can't believe we are actually getting married, I am so happy that I chose you because you are so perfect, you are the perfect fiancé well soon to be husband ever. I love you so much" I said and everyone clapped, now it was Andrews turn.

"I love you to baby, and I just wanted to say, I always knew you were the one for me, I loved you since we were kids, oh and remember the rainbow pen I stole from you, well I still have it. Don't worry I will give it back" he said laughing making me chuckle. I still can't believe he stole it.

"Anyways, I am so fucking grateful that I met you, yeah we had our ups and downs but we still never gave up on each other. I am also so glad your brother didn't kill me when we started dating. But, baby I love you so fucking much, you were the only one who did care about my flaws, and for that I love so you much. I am so happy we are getting married, just saying in my mind we were always married but whatever. Anyways I am so happy and I love you so much" he spoke making my eyes soften. I love him so much.

"Alright then, do you Andrew Guzel, take this woman to be your lawfully wedded wife. Do you promise to be faithful to her in good times and in bad, in sickness and in health, to love her and to honor her all the days of your life?" the priest spoke.

Andrew was looking at me the whole time smiling, "I do".

"Do you Adriana Martinez, take this man to be your lawful wedded husband. Do you promise to be faithful to him in good times and bad, in sickness and in health, to love him and to honor him all the days of your life?" he spoke again.

Without hesitation I spoke smiling, "I do"

"In the sight of God and these witnesses, I now pronounce you husband and wife. You may now kiss the bride!" the priest spoke and moved away.

With that, Andrew softly grabbed my waist pulling me closer to him and kissed me. The kiss was soft a passionate, it was amazing. This was our first kiss and husband and wife. I can't believe we are married.

He slowly pulled away and put his forehead on mine. 

"I love you so much princess" he breathe out smiling, "I love you to asshole" I smiled and he started speaking again.

"Baby fate brought us together" he spoke and I smiled, fate sure did bring us together. 

"Yes baby, fate did bring us together" I said smiling.

******

OMGG GUYS ITS FINISHED. I JUST WROTE A WHOLE BOOK. I CAN'T BELIEVE IT. I LOVE YOU SO MUCH IF YOU READ THE WHOLE BOOK AND STAYED. THANK YOU FOR READINGGGG!!