♡𝟷𝟶♡

We had just sneaked out of Havenmont

We had just sneaked out of Havenmont. We couldn't bring our cars or else we would have gotten caught plus we all wanted to drink so we just decided to catch a cab after we sneak out. Andrew, Grace, Jeremy, and Xavier went in one cab while me, Lukes, Olivia, and Elliana went in another. Brian decided to meet us at the bar.

The boy were all wearing black button ups with black jeans. I was wearing a pretty blood red silk dress with a slit on my mid thigh. My heals were from Christian Louboutin, the front was all black while the bottom was red. It matched my outfit. Olivia was wearing a a pretty navy blue dress with a slit on her thigh. Elliana was wearing a simple black long sleeve dress that  was up to her mid thighs. Lastly, Grace was wearing a pretty pink dress that complimented her blonde hair so well. We looked so fucking pretty.

The cabs parked in front of the bar and we all headed out. The first thing I smelt after I stepped out of the cab was alcohol. There were drunk people everywhere. We started to head inside and I heard a voice call my name from behind.

"Adrianaaa. Buttercup wait up" his voice came to my ear. Buttercup. I hated that he calls me that. It's very embarrassing. I feel bad so I haven't told him to stop calling me that. Maybe I should.

"Heyy" he smiled as he pulled me in for a hug. I heard someone scoff from behind me. I already knew who it was. 

"Adriana lets go" Andrew pulled me away from Brian. We walked inside and Brian followed like he was lost. We all gave our fake ids and of course we got caught. I know he's my boyfriend but he is actually so fucking stupid. The security guard standing outside asked for his name and he said his actually fucking name. On everyones fake ids we put different names. 

"Sorry kids but y'all are underage. Get the fuck out or I am going to call police" he scoffed and rolled his eyes.

"Here. Now fucking let us in" Andrew game him a couple 100 dollar bills. Damn, I knew he wasn't poor or anything but I didn't know he was very rich. I had never seen Andrews house or even met his parents before. I am pretty sure my parents also have never met his parents before. Anyways the security guard let us in now and we all walked in.

We all walked over to the bar and ordered shots. 

"Okay one two three..." Olivia counted and we all drank the shots. I loved the bitter taste of alcohol. We took a couple more drinks and all us girls and Jeremy, Lukes, and Brian went to dance. 

I wrapped my arms around Brians neck as his hands went to my waist and we started dancing. I could feel someones stare at me and when I looked I saw Andrew looking pissed as he was gulping down his drink.

After a couple more songs, Brian said he had to go use the restroom so he left. I was dancing with Elliana and all the sudden I felt hands go around my waist. I wasn't in my best states right now. I was very drunk. I love this. 

I turned around and wrapped my arms around that person neck and put my head against his hard chest. It feels different, its probably Brian. I opened my eyes and looked up and saw Andrew.

"What the fuck, you asshole get off me" I tried pushing off him but he wouldn't let me go. "Come on princess lets have fun, I know you want to dance with me" he smirked looking down. After a couple more minutes of arguing with him, I gave up and decided to just dance with him. I will never fucking admit this to him but I was having so much fun.

"Adriannaa lets goo get another drink" Grace giggled and pulled me away from Andrew as we went to go drink some more. We drank a couple more drinks and I started wondering were Brian was.

"Guys I will be right back I am going to go see were Brian is" I said as I was about to walk away someone stopped me.

"Adriana be careful. Actually Andrew go with her makes sure shes safe" Lukes said before going back into making out with Olivia. I just rolled my eyes and grabbed Andrews hand walking away with him.

We walked to were the restrooms were and I forced Andrew to go inside and see if Brian was there.

"He's not in there" he grumbled. "What the fuck were is he then" I start getting worried. Brian was my boyfriend after all. We then checked everywhere down stairs but then decided to go upstairs and check there.

This club had rooms upstairs for fucking. If Brian isn't down here he must have left or is upstairs doing. He's probably not doing anything. Brian is a sweet kind person. He would never cheat on me.

We checked all of the rooms and I am very shocked at what I saw but lets not mention that. There was one more room left and we walked inside.

My eyes widened at the view in front of me.

Brian had a girl on his lap and was making out with her. 

"Brian" I whispered while I felt a tear go down my cheek.

As he heard my voice he looked up and looked shocked and guilty. If we hadn't gotten there they would have done it.

"Fuck. I am so sorry Adriana. I didn't mean to. Fuck I was coming out fo the bathroom and she just jumped on me and started making out with me. I am so fucking sorry" He got up and tried to  comfort me as I broke down.

"Get the actual fuck away from her you fuck bitch" Andrew growled at him. I looked at Andrew and he look very mad.

"This is between me and her so you get away" Brian tried to defend himself but failed.

"I am so sorry Adriana please give me another chance" He whispered.

"No no I can't believe you. I thought you would never do that. Before you blame that girl I just want to say its your fucking fault. It's not hers. If she did fucking put herself on you. You could have fucking told her you had a girlfriend but instead you didn't. You didn't push her off you fucking brought her up here." I cried as Andrew pulled me to his chest. Brian kept saying he was sorry but I wasn't paying attention to him.

Andrew pulled me aside and went over to Brian.

"No Andrew" I choked but he didn't listen. He started beating Brian up. The girl got scared and ran away. Andrew punched him so fucking hard he was bleeding all over. After a couple more punches I pulled him away and dragged him downstairs.

He took me outside and I broke down in his arms.

"Andrew I really did like Brian. Even if he was weird and embarrassing I liked him" I mumbled and cried making his dress shirt get soaked by my tears.

"Hey listen to me. He wasn't worth it. He doesn't deserve your tears. Don't cry because of him. That asshole is a not a man he's a fucking boy. Baby you deserve someone so much better. Who only has you in his eyes and not one else. Now stop crying he's not the one." He mumbled in my ear and wiped my tears with his thumb.

He's right. I know Brian is a boy and he's not worth it. But it still fucking hurts getting cheated on. Even if it was just a kiss. I didn't deserve that. 

We hugged for a couple more minutes before I pulled away from him.

"Okay lets go back home" he smiled at me and took my hand and we got a uber and drove all the way back to the academy.

******

I hate Brian.