♡𝟶𝟿♡

I fucking hate Brian

He's actually so fucking annoying I don't know what the fuck Adriana sees in him. Like she could do so much better so why is she with him. I wasn't expecting her to actually go on more dates with him after hanging out with her that day. I am not going to lie but that was the best say of my life. Seeing her smile just makes my day. I don't know why I care so much its not like she cares about me.

I get interrupted with my thoughts by the doorbell. They keep ring the bell and its pissing me off. I hate when people do that.

"I am coming, calm your ass down" I mutter clearly annoyed. As I open the door I get annoyed. I really want to slam the door back but I don't.

Brian is here.

"What the fuck do you want" I mutter sounding really annoyed. "Oh its you" he says giving me a weird look. I roll my eyes and repeat my question. 

"What the fuck do you want" I say clearly mad.

"I am here to see my buttercup" he says smiling as I cringe.

Buttercup

No fucking way he calls her buttercup. Thats so fucking cringy. Princess is way better and it suits her. I was about to respond back but I hear footsteps approaching from behind.

"Oh hey Brian come in" she says smiling and hugs him. I side eye him as he walks in. These nights going to be so fucking boring. I was going to ask Adriana if she wanted to watch a movie together but Brian ruined my fucking chance to hang out with her without bickering the whole time. He ruins everything.

"Lets watch a show" I hear Adriana say as they sit on the couch. "Um could we watch a show later. Why don't we play video games." he questions looking at me. "Andrew lets play?" he asks.

Why the fuck is he asking me to play. Like isn't he here for Adriana. He should be hanging out with her not me. I was about to respond but Adriana interpreted me.

"Yeah I guess you guys could play I am going to just go cook food" she says with a smile on her face. I know her smile, and thats not a real one. She's upset I would be too if I was her.

I wasn't going to let my girl be upset. I tried to tell her that she can play with him instead of me but that stupid asshole was like "Oh no I rather play with someone good". I was about to fucking beat him up but I decided thats it best not to. Anyways Adriana said she didn't care and she was hungry so she wanted to cook. So I ended up playing with Brian. I don't know why but I guess I just wanted to beat him.

"Your so fucking bad" I say laughing at him while he started getting angry. Shit this was funny seeing him lose in every round.

"Alright I am going to be right back." I say going to the kitchen to check up on Adriana.

"Hey what are you cooking" I question her as I sit down on one of the stools.

"Oh it's you" she gave me a disgusted face before laughing. "I am just making some pasta" she said smiling. I take a fork and try some from the pan.

"Damn this is good" I say going to take more but she smacks my hand away. "Back off asshole its still cooking" she says looking up at me with a stern face as I put my hands up in surrender.

"My bad princess. Alright call me when the foods ready ima go back to beat your dumbass boyfriend in every round." I say smiling as she rolls her eyes.

For the rest of the night we just hung out and ate. Adriana is just an amazing cook. Like whatever she fucking makes is so fucking good I am not even joking. Brian did piss me off tonight, many times but whatever. He finally left around 10 mins ago. 

I headed back to our room and went inside the bathroom to get ready for bed. I was about to slip under the covers but then I heard her enter our room. She was now wearing a laced black pajamas top with matching tiny ass short. When I say tiny I mean really fucking tiny.

 "Andrew?" she whispered. "Hm" I mumble.

"I just wanted to say thank you for not being such a dick tonight" she says walking into the room and going towards her bed.

"Yeah your welcome I don't know how your dating him. He's so much to deal with" I say sighing as I watch her smile turns into a laugh.

"Alright well goodnight" she says smiling.

"Goodnight princess" I say as I watch her lay on the bed and turn to the other side. Her back was facing me.

******

It was now the next day and the whole group was at lunch sitting on our usual table. Thank god Brian was not here. Just cause I was nice to him yesterday doesn't mean I am going to be nice to him everyday. He had just started to sit at our table with us. Everyone fucking ignores him except Adriana and Grace.

"GUYS I HAVE A IDEA" Olivia says screaming grabbing everyones attention. It was loud in the cafeteria so no one heard her screaming.

"What?" Xavier questions her.

"Okay so you know how we have a day off tomorrow" Olivia pauses making us all wonder what he idea is.

"Why don't we go sneak out and go to a bar. Since we don't have any classes tomorrow we can stay out for longer." she saying looking around the table to see what everyone thinks about the idea.

"Fuck yes. Lets do it" I say agreeing to the idea. All the boys agreed and so did Olivia and Elliana.

"Don't we need an id to go to a bar and we aren't even 21?" Grace says question us and Adriana agrees with her.

"Oh yeah about that we all have ids. But don't worry I will your guys fake ids ready by tonight." Olivia mentions.

"Alright so let's meet up at 8" Jeremy questions and all of us agrees.

Fuck this nights going to be so much fun. I was so excited till Adriana mentioned something.

"Wait can I bring Brian" she says and everyone agrees. I don't know how the fuck everyone agreed. He's so fucking annoying. Anyways I am not going to let my night get ruined by him.

Tonights gonna be real fun.

******

Heyy guys I am probably going to upload one or two more chapter todays if not tomorrow or Sunday!!