♡𝟷𝟿♡

"Okay everyone, here are the fill out form for the field trip

"Okay everyone, here are the fill out form for the field trip." Ms. Jackson says while passing us the fill out forms. We were just informed about the field trip we were going to have for the seniors only. We were going to Spain. I have never been there before, but I was so excited.

"Guys I am so excited" Olivia said making everyone look at her. "Yes, it's going to be so much fun" I smiled looking at her. I looked over at Andrew who was siting in front of me. He looked like he really didn't want to go.

I didn't want to ask in front of everyone so I texted him.

Me: You alright? You seem like you're not excited to go?

Asshole<3: No, I was just thinking about something else. I am really excited

Me:Okay , if theres anything you need to talk about you can always talk to me :)

Asshole<3: I know baby <3

For the rest of the day we all were packing for the trip. We were going for a week to Spain. We had to share a room with out roommate. I was thrilled since Andrew was my roommate. I noticed he had been not very excited. I asked him again and he said it was something else. I know him, and I don't believe him at all.

Maybe, I should just leave this to him. I don't want to push things after all. I don't want to do something that will ruin our relationship. I just hope he feels better during the trip.

 I just hope he feels better during the trip

Spain. My home country. The country my father owns and controls. I hate my father after what he fucking did. I really don't want to go back to Spain right now but I will if that makes my girlfriend and friends happy. I don't want them knowing about anything just yet.

My father probably already knows I am coming back to Spain. I don't call it home anymore because it truly isn't. Not anymore. My only home is here in New York with Adriana and my friends. 

I still haven't figured out who is threatening me and why. I need to figure out everything before something happens. It can't be anyone I know. Or can it?

I was brought out my thought with a phone call. I take out my phone and look at the contact. Hector Guzel. I never considered him my father and haven't called him that since what he did. He doesn't deserve respect from me.

"What do you want" I scowl and I here a deep chuckle from the other side.

"My dear Andrew, this is no way to greet your father" he taunts. I can already picture the smirk on his face. He always like to pull my strings. He knows I have angry issue.

"Get to the fucking point, Hector

"I see, you're coming to Spain. Thats wonderful. We can spend time together. You know. As father and son. I could show you around the mafia. What do you say" he asks

"No, I would like to spend time with my friends not with you. I am coming to Spain because I have a trip here. I am not coming for any other reason" I yell at the phone.

"You are going to spend time with me whether you like it or not. I see you got yourself a little chick. Don't you want to introduce her" they way he called Adriana a chick made my blood boil. How fucking dare he. He's not going to live and I will make sure of it. Once I turn 21 and get the mafia handed to me, the first thing I will make sure to fucking do is kill this bastard. 

"Don't you dare speak about my girlfriend like that. I will fucking kill you Hector" I scowl and cut the call before he gets to speak.

No one will live if they talk about Adriana like that. I will make sure of it.

******

We were currently on a plane right now flying to Spain. I have decided to look and act like I am happy with going to Spain. Adriana had noticed I didn't like the idea of going to Spain so I need to look like I am happy so she could be happy.

Our school booked us on a good flight that wasn't cheap so our airplane seats were nice and comfortable and the food wasn't that bad. Airplane food fucking makes me sick. I cannot eat it, but it wasn't that bad today.

Lukes was right next to me and he was fucking snoring like a pig. I don't know how Olivia deals with this creature here. I can't believe how I deal with him. I always told the twins my favorite was Lukes, but its defiantly not and was never. It was always Adriana but of course I couldn't tell her.

After a long fucking 13 hours we finally made it to Spain. We were headed to our hotel which was actually pretty nice. I am not going to lie, Spain is a very beautiful country the only thing that ruins it is my dads mafia. 

"Okay kids, you already know the rules, but once again for the rest of today you guys are free and could do whatever you want. For the rest of the week, we will have different groups and you can choose where you want to go. If you prefer to explore your self. You can also do that. Here are your room keys, don't loose them." the principle says and we all head off to our rooms.

"This is so pretty isn't it" I hear Adriana say from outside the balcony. "Hmm, it sure is" I mumble going outside and wrapping my arms around her waist.

"Don't your parents live in Spain" she all the sudden questions. "I would love to meet them" she says smiling turning around to face me. I freeze. How am I supposed to tell her.

"You okay" she scrunched her eyebrows confused at why I froze. "Yes, I am okay. I am sure they would love to meet you, but they aren't in town. They left a couple of days ago for some business meeting to London." I lie hoping she would believe me. She does. Once Adriana gives trusts you she will believe everything you say. I feel guilty for not telling her, but its for the best right now.

All the sudden we get a group call. 

"Guysss get ready, lets go and explore and find a good restaurant. I am so hungry. The plane food was fucking disgusting" Olivia says as she takes out her tongue. We all laugh and agree. Soon after we head out, the sun was setting making Spain look beautiful like it always does.

******

Heres another update, the real trouble is coming soon. Be ready :) NOT EDITED REMEMBER!!