♡𝟸𝟶♡

We had been in Spain for 2 days and I am in love already

We had been in Spain for 2 days and I am in love already. I don't want to leave but sadly we have to in a couple days. For now I was going to enjoy it. We all decided not to go on any of the tour since we had Andrew. We were currently in Barcelona, our whole trip was here, but I am not complaining.

The food we ate have been amazing. I wish I knew how to cook all these amazing dishes but sadly I don't. 

The weather here is also amazing. Right now in New York its slowly starting to get warmer, but here in Spain it is 80 degrees like every fucking day.

Olivia mentioned how the age limit to drink here was 18, we were all 18 except Grace. Her birthday was in October, but of course we were going to use money to get her in. 

All us girls were wearing the same dress but in different colors. It was a strapless fitted dress with  a cut on the left and right side. It was very cute. We defiantly weren't going to wear a long sleeve dress since it was burning hot here. Grace was wearing the blue dress, while Olivia wore the black, Elliana wore the dark red, and lastly I wore the light pink one.

Xavier, and Lukes worse a black dress shirt with jeans and Andrew and Jeremy wore a white dress shirt with jeans. Andrew had a few buttons open showing a bit of his toned chest filled with tattoos and he had it tucked inside on one side making him look fucking handsome.

I am so lucky, my boyfriend is so hot. Well I am hotter of course.

 Well I am hotter of course

We were at the club. Last night I kept getting messages from the Unknown Number. I don't know why I haven't blocked him yet. I really should, but I also really want to know who it is.

Adriana was busy dancing with the call, I was with the boys and some random girls kept coming to us, but I told them to get the fuck away from me.

Jeremy was very drunk already, I only had one drink. He acts like a kid when he's drunk. So does Grace. When they get really drunk theres always making stupid weird jokes and laugh at them with each other. Them laughing with each other is more funny then there jokes in my opinion.

"Guys, I will be right back" I say telling the guys, then heading off to the bathroom. Just as I was about to head in, I hear a voice behind me.

"Andrew" I knew that voice. It was Luca. What the hell is this bitch doing here in Spain. Luca is fucking Italian, what is he doing in Spain, and we are still in school.