♡𝟷𝟸♡

"Where are we going" I questioned Andrew

"Where are we going" I questioned Andrew. He asked me to hang out and I had nothing else to do so I agreed. Right now he was driving and I was sitting in the passenger seat. I had no idea where we were going. He never said anything and I didn't question until now since it had been about 20 mins already and I was getting bored.

"Its a surprise princess. We are almost there" he looked over at me and smiled. I was starting to like that nickname. It was cute.

We were driving in the middle on nowhere. There were trees surrounding us. Havenmont Academy was in the woods but just 10 minutes down the street there was a town. I had no idea where he was talking us. Finally after about 5 minutes he parked the car.

"Where are we" I said as we got out of the car. "Andrew this does not feel safe. Where the fuck did you take me? Don't tell me your going to kill me and this was all a plan to get me here? Andrew I swear to god I am goin.." 

"Relax princess" he chuckled. His voice bringing shivers down my body.

"I am not going to kill you today although that was a good idea" he smirked and I punched his forearm.

"Not fucking funny" I glared as he laughed.

"I found this place a couple of days ago when I was bored." He said taking my hand in his and we started walking.

We walked about 2 minutes into the woods and there was a beautiful lake. The moon light was shimmering making the lake look beautiful. It was very beautiful.

"Woah. This is so beautiful" I smiled looking over at Andrew.

"Very beautiful" he mumbled under his breathe looking over at me.

"Want to go for a swim" he questioned looking down at me.

"I don't have a bikini. Oh my god you should have told me you dumbass" 

"Don't worry you can just wear your bra and underwear. Its basically the same thing" 

"Alright turn around" I mumbled as he turned around

I took off my long sleeve shirt and sweatpants leaving me in only my bra and underwear. Andrew took off his shirt and sweatpants leaving him only in his boxers. I had to try my best not to look down when he turned back to me. He was starting right at my face. No where else. Not my body. Only at my face and I really loved that about him.

We headed in to the water. It was freezing cold but once we entered in completely it got nice. I dipped my head inside the water. This feels amazing.

I turn around to see Andrew starting at me and I rolled my eyes. I think this guy has a starting problem. Yup he most defiantly does.

"Come here" his raspy deep voice muttered.

I swam over to him and he splashed water. On me.

"What the fuck! Come back here asshole" I yelled as he started swimming away. I chased after him and we starting splashing each other. We didn't realize how close we had gotten to each other. His dark brown eyes were piercing into mine.