♡𝟸𝟹♡

I look at Adriana, my gun pointing at her

I look at Adriana, my gun pointing at her. I notice the fear in her eyes, she then closes her eyes. I pull the trigger. I pulled trigger. I look down at the hopeless body that had just fallen down. I didn't shoot Adriana, instead I shot my own father. His helpless body was now dead on the floor. I look at Adriana and he eyes open, confusion written all over her face. 

Her eyes widen looking down at the dead body that had just fallen. I shot my own father, I don't regret anything. He deserved it. He deserved it because of all the other messed up things he did in life. I had finally gotten my revenge, by killing him. He hurt me, he killed my mother, he now hurt Adriana. He deserved it. I should have done this many years ago, but I couldn't, I couldn't build up the courage to do it. It had to be done and I finally had done it. 

My father, was the worst man alive, he didn't care about anyone in life. He only cared about money and this stupid mafia. He was a bad leader, he hurt many innocent people. I was technically the new leader of the mafia now, and I will not be like my father, I will make my mafia strong by not being an evil person like him, I will work hard to make it strong and powerful. I will never be like my father and I promise you that.

I look at everyone and they all looked shocked, "He deserved it, after all the shitty thing he did in life, he deserves this." I saw and then I walk up to Adriana. She flinches. She just flinched, because of me. I won't ever hurt her she knows that but she's scared of me. I knew that she would be, so I never told her the truth. I regret it now but I will explain this whole thing to her.

"Don't be scared of me princess, I will never hurt you" I say creasing her cheek, "What do you mean never hurt me? Huh. You already have hurt me when you kissed that girl" she looks at me with anger in her eyes. 

I need to tell her the truth, but I can't right now. I will once we go back to the penthouse. "Adriana, I will explain everything to you later, but first let's get out of here." I say taking a hold of her hand. She doesn't remove her hand from mine instead she holds on tight like she's afraid to loose me again. "Don't worry princess you safe now. "I whisper in her ear and we all head out of this abandoned place.

******

It had been a couple of hours since we came back after rescuing Adriana. She took a shower and we ordered food at ate. All the girls wouldn't leave her alone to talk even for one minute. Now it was night and it was the only time I could talk to Adriana.

She was currently in the guest bedroom, watching some show that she needed to finish. I knocked on the door and she hummed so I walked inside. Her eyes move from the tv screen to me and she moved her eyes back to the tv. I know she was upset with me, and now was the time to make up with her and tell her the truth.

"Hey I wanted to talk to you" I say walking up to her and sitting down on the edge of the bed. She just hummed still keeping her eyes on the tv screen. I took the remote and turned it off causing her to glare at me. I laugh awkwardly, she's very scary. 

"Look I know you're mad at me but please listen" I say and she rolled her eyes, "What do you want you cheated on me, so leave me the fuck alone" she growled, it was kind of funny but I tried my best to keep in my laugh. I am not trying to get killed here.

"Okay princess, first of all I didn't cheat on you.." I say and she cuts me off, "What do you mean you didn't, you fucking kissed some bitch"

"My father forced me too, he said I had to prove to him, I could be a good leader for the mafia. I didn't want to do it, I wanted to kill my father. I would have killed him, but I couldn't because he told me there were some men watching you downstairs and if I tried to do anything to my father he would told those men to kill you" I say and see her eyes looking at me wanting more information.

"So to prove to him, I had to break your heart. He had an actor there and he made me do it. I didn't kiss her actually, from the angle you were standing it looked like we were. I promise you princess I didn't cheat" I say hoping she would believe me.

Her eyes soften before she speaks, "I believe you" she says making me look at her, "You do?", I ask. "Yes, Andrew I believe you. Now tell me all about this mafia shit" she said laughing and I tell her everything. I told her about my mother, and how my father killed her to prove that he was a good leader. I told her about why, I kept this a secret. I didn't keep anything from her, instead I told her the whole truth. I trusted Adriana, I know she wouldn't go and tell everyone. Thats why I fell involve with her. 

Yes, I am in love with her, I had always been. Since the day I met her I had loved her. I couldn't stop my self, I love every inch of her. But the thing I love the most is her heart, her soul. I love how kind and understanding she is. Thats what I love the most about her. She once may have been my enemy but now she's much more than that. She's my fucking everything. I will die for her, I will kill for her, I would do anything for her. I would do anything for her to be safe.

I remember I said the other day that whoever hurt her will get killed. Thats what I did. I killed my father, I killed Luca, and I killed all the men that ever hurt her. I will always. I will kill my self if I ever hurt her.

My princess deserves more than anything. She deserves a kind and loving husband and I am willing to be that husband for her. I will change for her. I will be that person she deserves but only for her. She's my world. My whole life. She's the oxygen, I need to live. I love her so much.

I knew it was the right time, "I love you" I said. We were currently in bed together hugging each other. I feel her tense before she spoke, "I love you too" she said smiling looking at me and thats when I bring my lips and I kiss her.

We start making out soon after, "I need you Andrew" she breathed out and I smirked. Tonights going to be amazing.

******

Hey guys, here's another chapter. Thank you for reading. Btw just saying this chapter isn't edited.