♡𝟷𝟼♡

We all rushed to the hospital after the ambulance took Xavier there

We all rushed to the hospital after the ambulance took Xavier there. Elliana went with him. I knew this whole thing was a bad idea. Now Xavier is fucking hurt. I really hope he fucking makes it. As soon as we parked all of us rushed inside.

"What room is Xavier Cruz in" I quickly spoke and the nurse told us what room and we all rushed to get there. We saw Elliana sitting outside of his room her head in her arms crying. I rushed to her and hugged her.

"Its okay everything going to be fine" I whispered trying to convince her. Andrew and Lukes started talking to the doctors, they said that he needed to get a surgery done right away but, we needed to call Xaviers parents to come before they could do anything.

"I just called his parents, they're all the way in London they can't make it here in time. He needs the surgery done right now" Andrew spoke looking at us. He ended up making telling the doctors what happened and they made an exception because the surgery was very important.

Soon after they took him out and to the surgery room. It wasn't a very long surgery only about 30 minutes.

"Is he going to make it" Grace whispered making all of us look at her. "Yes he will, he's not weak I know he can make it" Jeremy mumbled. All of us were at the verge of crying but we kept strong for Elliana. She needed someone right now and we all are here for her.

I still can't believe this happened. If Luca was who actually caused this to happen then he should get in trouble for that. I know Andrew he will get revenge for what Luca caused to Xavier. It was defiantly not an accident. The car came crashing from the side when Xavier won. 

"He can't die on me now. We still haven't done anything we planned. I was so stupid I fucking let those girls get to my mind" Elliana spoke and we all looked at her confused. "What do you mean" Olivia whispered rubbing her back.

"Me and Xavier were going so well. We liked each other and I fucked ruined it. I was in the bathroom and I heard some girls talking about us. They were saying that Xavier was probably just using me and that they feel bad for me. I let them get to my head and I didn't want to get heartbroken so I kissed someone else in front of Xavier." She forced out trying to breathe properly.

"We weren't dating or anything but he got very mad and he told me how he trusted me and I broke his trust" she said looking at us. Her eyes were full with tears and were bloodshot red.

"Listen to me, I know Xavier he would never ever use you. Yeah his reputation is very bad but I know him. You're different in his eyes. You should have never let those girls get into your head. Trust me Xavier really like you" Jeremy said making her eyes soften.

"I messed everything up. Its my fault" she whispered. "No its not baby. It was a misunderstanding" Olivia whispered moving Elliana hair behind her ears.

******

It had been two day and all of us were still in the hospital. Thank god the surgery went by nicely. Xavier still hasn't woken up yet. They said he was in a coma and no one knows when he would wake up, but the chances he wakes up soon is very high.

Elliana had calmed down after hearing he was okay and was inside his room not leaving his side one. She refused to leave and so did all of us. Xavier parents got here as soon as they can. I was so happy his parents are amazing.

I get up once I see Andrew walking up to all of us with food in his hand. 

"I am going to go call Elliana she needs to eat to" he says going inside the room to call her. These couple of days Elliana and Andrew got so close. I loved there relationship. Andrew was like her older brother that she never had.

He came back with Elliana and we all started eating. "I am going to go talk to Luca later. I found his location" he said as he ate. "Okay be safe" I say looking at him. I have no idea how he found his location but alright. 

I drive towards Luca's mansion

I drive towards Luca's mansion. I know for a fact that he had something to do with this. I quickly drive through his gates and make sure I have everything ready. I take my gun and fill it up really quick. My dad is Hector Guzel, the most powerful leader in the world. He is the leader of the Spanish Mafia. Yes, I am part of the mafia. 

No one knows who I am here in New York except Luca and Lukes. Me and Luca have been enemies since we were kids. However, our dads were very close. I never had a good relationship with my dad. Well I did before he... Never mind.

I have never told anyone who I really am except Lukes. He's the only one who knows I am part of the mafia. I know I have to tell Adriana soon, I just fucking hope she understands.

I quickly get out of my car walking up to the door. I don't bother to knock and head right inside. I walk inside and see him standing there.

"Ah Andrew Guzel my dear friend come on in" he says smirking as he walks towards me.

"Did you fucking cause the accident" I scowl looking at him.

"Andrew come on inside and we will talk about it" he says smiling like a creep.

"Did you or did you fucking not" I scream looking at him and I notice that he got scared.

"I-" he strutted. I push him against the wall and put my gun against he head. "Yes or no" I say keeping my eyes on him. He had no guards inside the mansion. He's so fucking stupid I can kill him right now and no one will know.

"Fine yes it was me" he muttered out and I smirked. I was recording him. I got proof of him saying he did it. Thats all I need for me to shoot him in his leg causing him to fall on the ground. He started screaming and crying.

"You b-bitch. I am going to come after you" he managed to mutter out as I laughed. "Yeah sure buddy. See you when you come after me" I smirk walking towards the door.

"Y-you will regret this" he spoke but I was already out the door and walked away.

******

Surprise surprise. Andrew is part of the mafia. Soon to be the Mafia leader!!