♡𝟶𝟾♡

It's been about three weeks since my first date with Brian

It's been about three weeks since my first date with Brian. It was going well until I noticed that asshole staring at us. I still can't believe he followed me on my first date. I should have expected my brother to do something like that since it was my first date and he is very protective. After we went back to the dorms that day I had a serious discussion with my brother and Andrew. It was really serious but Andrew kept laughing which annoyed me.

We got ice cream and hung out for about 30 minutes that day and I actually thought he changed. It was fun way better than the date I had with Brian. We weren't bickering or fighting it was nice.  But Andrew being Andrew changed back to his regular self the next day.

Brian and me had went on a lot more dates and he's actually really sweet and kind.W e had kissed a couple of times and he's not a bad kisser. The other dates nor Andrew or my brother followed me so that was good. 

Oh and Brian asked me out on our date last night it was so sweet and I kinda started to like him so I said yes. My brother was okay with it because he wanted me to be happy but Andrew seemed really mad for some reason. I don't know what his problem is.

Anyways I'm currently walking to gym with the girls. I used to hate gym because it was boring and just not fun but now I actually kind of like it. Actually no I am lying I only like it because me and the girls don't do anything except Olivia she loves basketball. I actually love basketball too but to be honest its only fun when we are playing for fun.

"Hurry the fuck up guys" Lukes screamed from across the gym. Its the basketball unit so the guys want to play right away. They are deadass obsessed with basketball.

"Coming calm the fuck down" Elliana screamed making us all chuckle as she makes an angry face which was funny.

"Okay how about guys vs girls" Xavier questioned as every one shaked their head.

"No thats not fair I don't want to loose. " I Olivia whined as us girls glared at her. That was very rude. 

"What are you talking about you know I am so good" I said as I put my arm around her shoulder.

"Okay okay team one is going to be me Olivia, Xavier, and Elliana and team 2 is going to Adriana, Andrew, Jeremey, and Grace" everyone agreed except Grace.

"No guys I hate basketball I am not playing I'll watch" just as she said Brian walked over to me.

"Hey baby" he said as he was leaning down to kiss me I turned away so he could kiss my cheek.I didn't feel like kissing him. Its kinda of awkward to do it in front of my friends. As he kissed my cheek I heard Andrew scoff. I just rolled my eyes. 

"What" I said as I glared at him. "Nothing" he rolled his eyes.

"Wait you guys need another player let me join" he said as we all started to spread out.

"No go fuck yourself" Andrew said as I scoffed. "Yeah you can play don't mind him" I said smiling. He's so rude, Brian didn't even do anything to him.

We started playing as Grace cheered for both teams. I love her so much. Brian was being so nice he kept passing me the ball while Andrew just glared at him the entire time. As we were playing Andrew all the sudden stopped.

"Yo Brain I bet you can't beat me" Andrew said smirking as he dribbled the basketball. Everyone looked at him and all the guys started cheering for Andrew. I rolled my eyes. This guys are so stupid.

"Its Brian and theres no way you will beat me" Brian said frowing. "Oh yeah? Let's see" Andrew smirked.

Andrew and Brian started to play. Andrew is so much better I can't deny that. I honestly don't know how Brian is on the basketball team he's so fucking bad at this. We watch them play and so far Andrew has 10 points while Brian has 2.

Brian was dribbling the ball and he turned to look at me. "This ones for you" he said and shot the ball but completely missed.

Everyone started laughing.I  tried my best to not laugh but I couldn't help it. He looks so embarrassed I felt bad. 

"How the fuck are you on the basketball team you fucking suck you dumbass" Andrew said as Brian just stared at him.

They started to play again. Andrew had the ball and he looked at me. "This ones for you" he said and shot the ball and he made it. Everyone started cheering and I just rolled my eyes and smiled.    I knew my cheeks were probably fucking red.

"Come on Adriana let's go over there" Brian said as he pointing towards his friends. "No I am good here but I'll talk to you at lunch okay?" I questioned as he nodded and went back to his friends.

******

Heyy I decided on posting another chapter. I may post one more I have no idea though. Sorry I know this one a bit short.