♡𝟷𝟷♡

That fucking bastard cheated on Adriana

That fucking bastard cheated on Adriana. Of course he did. He's a fucking kid he probably didn't even take anything serious. Well sucks for him he's probably half dead now. He deserved every single punch I fucking threw at him.

Last night after we came home Adriana fell asleep in my arms. She was already very drunk but when I put her on her bed she wouldn't let me leave. After she fell asleep I left since I knew she would get mad at me if she found out we cuddled and fell asleep last night.

She was still sleeping and I decided to make her some breakfast. Waffles with Nutella. Her favorite. Even if I hated her through our childhood I did manage to notice a lot of things about her. She loved waffles with Nutella on top.

I started to plate everything together and thats when I heard footsteps approach me.

"Good morning, my head fucking hurts so bad" she mumbled looking half asleep. I am not going to deny the fact that she looks so fucking beautiful. Her hair was perfectly wavy and not messed up. Everything about her was great.

"Hey princess, good morning I made you breakfast" I smiled and handed her the plate of waffles.

"Oh my god, these are my favorite. How did you know" she smiles looking up at me. No way she just smiled. She never smiles at me. 

"I don't know they just sounded good together so I made them" I lie. I do know that these are her favorite, but I can't tell her that.

We started eating in silence but it was comfortable. She stood up to put her dishes in the sink and came over to me.

"I just wanted to say thank you. I really appreciate what you did yesterday." she mumbles looking everywhere but me.

I stood up and grabbed her chin making her look at me. I pulled her closer to myself and I saw her cheeks turn a bit pink. Aw was my princess blushing because of me.

"You don't have to say thank you. He deserved everything that happened. "I smiled as I tucked one of her loose strings behind her ear.

We stood there for only a couple seconds but it felt like a million hours. I slowly leaned in and saw her lean in a bit too.

Our lips were about to connect until my fucking phone rang and she pushed herself away from me and said she had to get ready for school and went inside our room.

"What" I grumble at whoever is calling me. I didn't check I just picked up.

"Woahh you good" Lukes voice came through the phone.

"Oh its you" I mumble

"Oh thank you for being so kind" 

"Okay what do you want" I really wasn't in the mood to talk to anyone except Adriana.

"I just had to ask why the fuck did you and Adriana leave. Don't tell me you guys.." 

"No of course not. Nothing like that happened" I cut him off.