♡𝟷𝟹♡

I walk into class, looking for the others since they texted in our group chat saying they were all early

I walk into class, looking for the others since they texted in our group chat saying they were all early. We were in Biology currently. All of us had Biology together, which makes this class way more fun. I went and sat next to Lukes. Adriana was sitting with Olivia, Grace was sitting with Elliana, and Xavier and Jeremy were sitting together.

Me and Adriana had been dating for 2 weeks and everything has been going great so far. Xavier had calmed down a bit and was okay with us dating. I did really feel guilty not telling Lukes. He was my best friend, he always was on my side and never left me. He was the first to know everything that happens in my life.

"Okay everyone lets begin" Professor James started talking. I really like him, he was the only teacher who was good at his job. Every other fucking teacher sucked here. " We will be starting the major project of this quarter now. For this project you kids can work in groups of two maximum. If you would like you could work alone but that just means you will have more work to do"

"Remember that this project is half of this semesters grade. So please find good partners to work with. You may go ahead and find your partners and work together" he said looking at everyone in the room.

"Me and Jeremy will work together" Grace smiled getting up and walking to where Jeremy was sitting.

"Alright. Elliana want to work together" Xavier questioned looking at her. Elliana cheeks became a bright pink color as she accepted his offer.

"Sorry Andrew but I want to work with my girlfriend" Lukes said as he walked over to Olivia and kissed her lips.

"Its perfect. Adriana and Andrew you guys don't have partners. Just work together" he stated looking over at us. This is perfect. I wanted to work with Adriana anyways and we can now without it looking like I wanted to work with her. I can get her all to myself now.

"Hey" Adriana said as she sat next to me. 

"Hey princess" I wanted to kiss her so bad but I couldn't, I didn't want Lukes finding out.

"Okay, looks like everyone found a partner. You kids can go work anywhere you want. Be creative and this project is due next week so good luck everyone." Professor James smiled and walked away.

"We are going to go work at the garden" Grace smiled and her and Jeremy walked out. "We are going to work at the library" Elliana stood up and so did Xavier. "Oh my god yess us too" Olivia and Lukes leave with Elliana and Xav.

"Where do you want to work princess" I said while kissing her. Finally it's been so long since I kissed her.

"Mmm. Dorm?" she muffled out as we were kissing. We then walked in to our dorm. I was about to kiss her again but she stopped me. Wow I can't believe this.

"No, if we make out the whole time we won't be able to get anything done. This project is important Andrew. You have to behave" she lectured me. She sounded so cute.