♡𝟶𝟽♡

Why the fuck is she smiling so much

Why the fuck is she smiling so much. She never smiles at me unless it's a comeback. He so ugly how is she so happy to be with him. 

Right now I was watching Adriana and Brian at Dave and Busters from the window outside. I turn around because I felt someone was there. A bunch of old ladies staring at me like I some weirdo. Well I probably am, but I am a hot very handsome weirdo anyways thats besides the point.

I decide to go inside to get a better view of them. As I walk inside I hide behind one of the games. I see Brian trying to win her a fucking teddy from the claw machine. I can buy her more than millions of those stupid teddy bears.

My eyes move and go on her. She looks so good in the outfit of hers I just want to fuck the shit out of her but I can't cause of her brother. He had warned me since day 1 that his sister was off limits. Well I guess that did not turn out as planned.

I look back at them and I see her fucking hugging him. What the actual fuck. He probably smell likes cheese. Why is see hugging him. I watch them as her hands goes around his neck and his arms falls down to her ass. I am going kill this guy I am not even fucking joking. How dare he touch her ass yet alone touch her at all. 

What is wrong with me I should have not fallen for her. I have hated her forever why is this changing. I don't feel hatred for her. I don't think I have ever felt hatred. It had always been something else

Brian is so ugly I still don't get why she went on a date with him. Like dude looks like a nerd. Her taste in men is so fucking bad like she needs better taste people like me should be her taste. Actually no not people like me I should be who she likes. Not some nerd who like they can't live a day without there books and chessboard.

As I look at them walking away I notice Brian trying to flirt with her. I smirk as I see Adriana not caring. Imagine 

He deserves that. I could do so much better than that.

As they were walking around the arcade I see Brian put his arm on her lower back. I should be doing that not him. I am so pissed right now. So pissed at the stupid Brian. So pissed because Adriana chose to go on a date with him when clearly there are much hotter guys for example me. So pissed that they are getting so close on there first fucking date.

If I was Adriana I would have ripped that fucking teddy and threw it at his face and left.

A couple more minutes go by and they finally start heading towards the door. As they were walking towards the door I notice them holding hand. That makes me so fucking mad. I want to cut off his hands so badly. I can't believe he's touching my princess. 

They got in the car and droves off probably heading to the restaurant.

******

Right now I'm walking behind them but keeping my distant so they won't notice me. As I enter I quickly hide in the back where I got a perfect view of there table. So far everything was going good they didn't catch on.