♡𝟶𝟸♡

Adriana fucking Martinez

Adriana fucking Martinez. My best friends sister. I hate her so fucking much, she's a spoiled, annoying, brat who got everything handed down to her since she was born. She gets on nerves all the time. Everyone thinks he's a good girl but there wrong. She isn't a good girl when she's with me. She always has a comeback to everything I say. The only thing I like about her was that she can defend herself. She's alway messing with my head and I didn't fucking like that. She was always on my mind for some fucking reason.

I was in my car driving to our new school we are going too for our senior year. Havenmont Academy. The only reason I applied was because Lukes did. I had no interest in going here. I just didn't want Lukes to leave. He was my only real friend. Everyone else was fucking fake and left. They were all bitches. But Lukes he stayed with me. 

I remember when we first met. We were at lunch and it was my first day. He tried talking to me but I ignored him. I hated people and never trusted anyone until I met him. Even after I ignored him he stayed with me and followed me like a lost puppy. From then I decided to give him a change. Thank god I did. I may never admit it but he was truly my brother then a friend. I understood me and who I was.

Anyways it was about 5 pm when we arrived. We were not that far from home only two hours away. We lived in NYC but Havenmont was all the way upstate. 

I drove through the gate that said "Havenmont Academy". As I drove I looked out to see how fucking beautiful this shit was. It was so big and pretty. I saw students out hanging.

I drove into the parking lot and parked. Adriana and Lukes had arrived as I took out the suit cases. "Hey fucking I am so tired" Lukes yawned as he started taking out his bags. "Hmm yeah, I am hungry as fuck too" Adriana mumbled as she struggled to take her bag out. I watched her struggle and laughed at her. This shit was too funny. She glared at me and I laughed looking away.

I decided to be nice and help her. But of course she was being stubborn and didn't want any help. I liked that.

"Come on princess let me help you" I said smirking because I knew she hated it when I called her princess. I called her that because she was like a princess. Princesses get everything they want and are spoiled just like her. I went over to were she was and helped her and took down her bags for her.

"I didn't know you could be so nice and don't fucking call me that asshole" she rolled her eyes and she spoke. "Your welcome and okay princess" I smirked at her. I knew that I was pissing her off and I loved that. She glared at me and I stepped away from her.

"Okay guys stop acting like kids let's go inside" Lukes spoke clearly annoyed by us. This was normal for him. 

We took our stuff and headed inside. It was very a nice places. Now that I have seen it in person I don't think it will be that bad. We headed off to the main office to get our dorm keys and our schedules. 

"Hey kids. What are your names" the lady at the front desk spoke smiling at us. Adriana pointed at each of us and said our names. 

"Okay so here are your schedules" she handed our schedules to us. I looked at it and it didn't seem bad. Thank god I didn't have Algebra first any of the days. I was very good at math but I hated it. It was annoying if I am going to be fucking honest.

"Lukes your dorm number is 218, here are your keys" she handed him the keys and spoke again. "Oh look, Adriana you and Andrew are in the same dorm." she said smiling handing us our keys. 

Adriana quickly spoke. "What no. Please is there anyway you can change our dorms. I really don't want to be with him" she pleaded hoping for the headmaster to change her mind.

"I am sorry Adriana. I can't these dorms were already planned out and I can't change it" she spoke with a frown and then Lukes spoke up.

"Miss is there nothing you can do I really don't want my sister and best friend to stay in the same room" 

When I found out we were in the same room I didn't even care that much. Adriana is fucking annoying but I can just ignore her. Lukes had told me his sister is off limits since the day I stepped into his house since he knew I played with girls. I didn't even care she wasn't even my type.

The headmaster ended up saying she couldn't do anything again and told us that during school nights we had to come back at 10 and during weekends we could stay out how long we want. Thank god.

"Okay well, Andrew you already know it but ima say it again. Don't try any of your tricks with Adriana you know she's off limits." he whispered in my ear as we headed up the stairs. "Okay okay chill out I know she isn't my type anyways" I muttered.

Lukes ended up going to his room and me and Adriana went up to the third floor. We entered our room and it was not that bad. There were two beds and two desks and a tv. Every room also had a bathroom in it so we didn't have to share with anyone else.

"Okay I call that bed" Adriana walked up and sat on the bed that she "called". I just rolled my eyes and jumped on my bed and closed my eyes trying to take a nap. But of course she had to interrupt my nap.

"Before you go to sleep I want to set some rules" she said walking over and and nudging me. I groaned as I hummed so she can know I was listening.

"Rule number 1 you can't bring any of your hoes to our room. I don't care i just don't want to deal with your shit. Rule number 2 thats your side and this is mine, you can touch my shit and I won't touch your shit. Lastly rule number 3 I know you hate me and I hate you but I want to at least try to be friends because we are stuck with each other for the rest of the year. Okay?" she questioned me as I just nodded and went back to sleep. I was tired from driving and shit.

******