♡𝟸𝟻♡

Today was finally prom

Today was finally prom. After the field trip to Spain we only had a couple more month of school left and finally we were going to graduate soon. Andrew's uncle is currently helping out with the mafia since Andrew wanted to complete school first. Andrew was technically already the new leader since his father had died, but they have this whole ceremony shit before he can actually be the leader. So this summer after graduating we were all going back to Spain so Andrew can become the new leader. 

I loved Spain a lot, but I couldn't ever imagine leaving New York and Andrew didn't want to leave so we were going to working something out and stay in New York. I just couldn't leave my whole family and move with Andrew to Spain. He promised me he would marry me and Andrew never breaks his promises. We were 18 and we could get married right now but I didn't want to get married so quick, I wanted to live a little before getting married and Andrew agreed with that so he gave me a promise ring. It was a pretty ring, I loved it so much.

Anyways, all us girls were in Elliana and Graces dorm. We always all get ready here. It's so much fun. We all had our dream dresses picked out. They were expensive but we all only have one prom so why not enjoy the most of it. My dress was a soft pink of course, I adored pink. It was my favorite color. My dress had a mermaid tail that wasn't that long, the back had flowers going down making the dress look so beautiful. The dress fit perfectly on my curves.

Olivia's dress was red of course, she loves the color red, and red cloths look amazing on her too. Her dress was long just like mine, it had a slight on her thigh and her sleeves were off the shoulder and the tied up in bows. She looked amazing. Elliana was wearing a pretty light purple dress that was fluffy and wearing pretty it also had flower on it. Purple looked amazing on her. Grace was wearing a pretty light blue dress that was a corset. It had sequence all over it making it sparkle. It fitted her curves very nicely. All the girls looked Wonderfull.

"Alright girls lets go have fun" Olivia screamed giggling and we all laughed with her. Today was going to be amazing. 

"Okay lets take pictures" Grace said smiling taking out her phone. We took many cute pictures and funny ones too.

We then headed off downstairs to where prom was being held. We had this very big ball room where prom and other dances are held. We were meeting the boys here, and I was very excited to see how Andrew would look like.

"Oh I see them" Grace says giggling running towards Jeremy. I see Andrew shocked as we walked close to the boys.

"Wow baby, your look wonderful" he said smiling as he kissed me. I giggled and complemented him too. All the boys looked amazing tonight for once.

We entered inside and we all went straight to the photo booth. We all took many photos together. Then we all went and started to dance. This was fun. I am so glad that, everything worked out at the end. 

Prom was so much fun so far. Everyone was dancing and enjoying themselves. The teachers were very shocked with most of the song choices. It was funny. They were about to announce Prom King and Queen and we all were waiting. I don't care who the king or queen are going to be, but in my world I was the queen and Andrew was the king.

"Okay prom king is..." everyone went silent waiting, "Andrew Guzel" he spoke and everyone cheered. "Wow, go get your crown" I smiled as he kissed me and went over to get his crown.

"Okay prom queen is... Adriana Martinez" he spoke and everyone started cheering and I smiled walking up to Andrew. "I love you so much"he smiled and he kissed me.

"Okay now time for their dance" and as he said that me and Andrew walked to the middle of the dance floor and we started dancing to a slow song. I rested my head against his chest and we danced. It felt like no one was there and it was only us. Soon after everyone else joined us and we danced all together into the night. Prom was amazing and I was so happy that I had Andrew.

******

Today was graduation, we were finally graduating and I was very happy. Yes, I was sad that this is my last year in high school, but I was very excited for the future and what it holds. We had all gotten our diplomas and we were currently sitting on the chairs. The gym we had very very big. Havenmont Academy was huge too. There were over 5000 kids here. 

My parents, Graces parents, Ellianas parents, Jeremys parents, Olivias parents, and Xaviers parents were all here. Andrews grandma and uncle and aunt came from Spain to celebrate his gradation with him. I met his family and they were all so sweet and loving. All of the parents became close friends very soon.

We were currently listening to the principle talk about stuff. I wasn't paying attention, I was looking at the tattoo Andrew got on his wrist. It said Princess with hearts next to it and he also got my name in script written, Adriana. I loved the tattoo. 

"Okay so for this year Adriana Martinez, will be doing the valedictorian speech" the principle spoke and everyone cheered ad Andrew went up on stage.

"Hey everyone, I am so happy I got chosen for this, I don't have much to say but I am so grateful that I got to spend my last year of high school with some of the best people I met. I am so grateful for my amazing family who kept pushing me to do my best. I love you guys a lot. I know life can get hard sometimes, and that there are moments were you feel like giving up but trust me you will be fine, yes maybe not right then but at the end you will. You will end up in the place you are meant to be in. I believe that god has written everyones story and the story has it ups and downs but those ups and downs are what we learn from and grow. I believe that right now if your going through something it may seem terrible, but trust me at the end you will end up where you are." I spoke confidently meaning every word I say.

"So don't forget that your not alone and that everyone is not perfect. Learn from your mistake and try your best. Just remember everything happened for a reason. And remember that your not alone! Trust me on that. Anyways thank you all for listening!!" I say smiling and everyone stands up and start clapping. I run down and hugged all my friends.

My friends were my family and I loved them so much. I couldn't finish this year without them. We were all there for each other, even though we had our ups and downs we all sticked together. I was so happy, I had amazing friends, an amazing family, and a boyfriend. I wrapped my arms around Andrews neck and kissed him.

"I love you princess" he said smiling.

"I love you too asshole" I smirk and then pull him back for another kiss.

******

OMGG GUYS I FINISHED THE BOOK!! I STILL HAVE TO WRITE THE EPILOGUE BUT I AM FINISHED!! THANK YOU ALL FOR READING!!