♡𝟶𝟻♡

She kissed him

She kissed him.

She kissed Brian some stupid ass player on the basketball team.

Fuck I felt so fucking angry starting at them making out. I was going to beat the shit out of him. I hate her but I was I was so fucking mad. Why did I care if she was kissing another man. 

Instead of walking away I did the next best thing I could think of.  I went and pulled them apart and dragged Adriana with me upstairs. I took her to an empty bedroom and I locked the door behind me and grabbed her hands and pinned her to the wall.

"What the fuck Andrew whats wrongs with you" she screamed at me but I couldn't care less. "Why'd you kiss him" I did not question I demanded to know a answer.

"Because I can" she replied smirking. I was so mad right now I wanted to punch someone one. How could she kiss him I know it's not like we're together or that we like each other but still it made me so fucking mad.

 "Why's you kiss him" I said in a stern voice, narrowing my eyes on her.

"Why the fuck do you care you're not my brother or my dad I don't have to explain myself to you" she stood up for herself. 

"You shouldn't care on who I kiss since you can do the same. I saw you kissing that girl but I didn't fucking pull you apart and drag you to a bedroom to ask you why you were kissing her did I?" she said mentioning when I was kissing that girl while staring at her while she was dancing and she looked at me back. Fuck I don't even know who that girl was she just came up to me and I haven't kissed someone in a while so I decided to kiss her. It was so fucking bad but I decided to just go with it.

"You hate me and I hate you so I don't know why me kissing a really cute boy matters to you" she growled at me. He's not fucking cute, he's fucking ugly.

 I looked at her big brown eyes fuck my eyes soften just looking at them.

"I don't hate you" I said more like whispered hoping she can't hear me. Fuck I can't believe I'm saying this but I don't hate her I don't know what it is buts its defiantly not hate. I don't know whats wrong with me.

"What? speak louder you dumbass" she said screamed over the loud music, "I said I don't fucking hate you I could never hate you.Your...." I growled, whispering the last bit looking down hoping she would hear but she probably couldn't because of the loud ass music here.

When I looked back up she was already looking at me with confusion written all of her face. I didn't hate her, I have said it a million times to her but I never meant it. She's too good, too innocent. I can't break her heart.

We just stood there what felt like hours staring into each others eyes. I knew it was wrong. I knew I shouldn't do it. But I decided to do it.

I decided to kiss her.

I was about to lean in and taste her plump lips when someone banged on our door and she pushed me away. Fuck whoever interrupted us, I hate them. Did that person really have to do that. I was about to fucking kiss I was about to taste those lips of her.

I followed behind her as she went to open the door. It was some stupid couple making out. They said they needed the room and that we should get out. I fucking cursed them out. I didn't say the reason why but I did. As I turned back to were Adriana was standing I saw she wasn't there.

She had left. Fuck.

He was about to kiss me

He was about to kiss me. My enemy my brothers best friend was about to fucking kiss me. Fuck and if he did I would have kissed him back. I don't know whats happening with me. I quickly ran down the stairs as he was cursing the couple for being annoying or something. I had to get out of here before he comes down. But before I really needed some alcohol right now.

I went into the kitchen and I saw a a quarter of an alcohol bottle left. I quickly took it and drank all of it. I don't know wants happening to me but I really needed some alcohol to get rid of this thoughts. Why did I want him to kiss me. If that couple didn't come it would have probably turned into something else.

He was probably just drunk. Yeah he probably didn't know what he was doing. If he did meant to kiss me it was probably just because he was bored and needed a fuck buddy. I just wanted to go to sleep. I really needed my bed right now.

I went to Grace and she said she was getting bored too. So we said bye the the rest of the group which took like 10 minutes because Jeremy didn't want Grace to go. He's really like a baby, but they are so cute.

As we were heading outside, I turned back and saw Andrew. We made eye contact more a quick second because I turned around back and left the house. I really needed to leave this shit.

I had so much fun today with my friends, but I was so fucking confused did he mean what he was about to do. I am pretty sure I would have kissed him back but I don't know why we hate each other. Fuck I am so confused I just want to go home and sleep. I really didn't want to deal with him but he's my roommate. I just hope he does't bring this up tomorrow.

Todays been such a long fucking day.

******

Hey guys I decided I was going to upload another chapter. I am actually bored right now so I may make another one. But omggg they were about to kisss.

byebye