♡𝟶𝟺♡

The last three week were pretty good, the group got way more closer

The last three week were pretty good, the group got way more closer. We had a lot of fun together, and we were slowly starting to get used to it here. Olivia and Lukes started dating after the first week. They were so cute together. I noticed a lot of tension between Elliana and Xavier. I talked to her about it and she told me they had kissed before. Elli was scared to date him because she thinks he would break her hurt. Xavier was also known as a player, but I think with Elliana it's different. I really ship them, they would look so good together.

Andrew at first wasn't annoying and he seemed okay.But of course he couldn't stay that way. Like just two days ago I couldn't find my ID card and I was so scared because I needed it to enter into were all the classes were.I was on the verge to start to cry but thats when that asshole said he took it and that he "felt bad" and thats when I took my shoe and ran around trying to beat the shit out of him.

After about five minutes of me chasing him around of dorm I got tired and gave up. He quickly told me it was in on top of my book shelf. AND GUESS WHAT MY BOOK SHELF WAS TALL AND I COULD TAKE IT DOWN. Thank god my desk was right next to it so I quickly stood on it and took my ID. I was so pissed that whole day I accidentally yelled at my teacher but thank god he didn't get to mad just told me to go outside and take a walk. I actually despised him, he was just an annoying bitch. I don't know how his future wife would be able to stay with him. I bet she would leave him after a day.

Right now me and Olivia were in Elli and Graces dorm getting ready since today was party that was held at some dudes penthouse. Elliana got invited by some dude and he said she could bring friends. So all us girls and the guys decided to go. Lukes didn't want me going but Olivia glared at him so he changed his mind. 

"Okay guys I have a lot of dress and you guys can take any to wear today" Grace smiled proudly showing us her dressed.

"Grace babe as much as we love you your sundresses are not what we are wearing to a party. We got to look hot so people can know to that our boyfriends have a hot ass girlfriend and that they should back off" she grinned as she patted Graces head.

"Yess we have to look amazing but Olivia you already look so fucking pretty no wonder Lukes feel for you." Grace grinned as she teased Olivia as she blushed.

"YOUR BLUSHING!" Elliana screamed in a singing voice as she teased Olivia. "This is the first time I have ever seen you blush when we mentioned a guys name. You must really like him" 

"Like the way you do when you see Xav" I pretended to cough as I teased her back; I smiled when I saw her cheeks turn pink.

"Girl you shouldn't be talking I see the way you look at Andrew" she smirked at me

"Oh my god you're kidding right he's so ugly like whenever I see him I have the urge to throw up" I pretended to gag.

"Yeah yeah keep saying that to yourself" Elliana teased as she giggled. I glared at her like fully glared at her as she kept on laughing. I know for a fact I do not like Andrew. That assholes ego is bigger than his dick.