seventeen.

❦

"unnie, I'm glad that you're happy," Yunhee whispered to Nali as she accompanied her to the elevator.

Nali chuckled, "I'm glad that you found your happiness too. don't let go of Jay, alright? he's the most perfect man for you."

"never," Yunhee giggled, "I love him so much."

Nali smiled knowingly, "I can see you two getting married in the future."

Yunhee blushed as she lightly hit Nali's arm playfully, "stop teasing me!"

"I'm being dead serious," Nali said, "you and Jay look like an old-married couple already."

"says you," Yunhee chuckled, "Jungwon is literally like your husband right now."

and she was not wrong.

"thanks for taking care of me, Wonnie," Nali thanked the boy profusely with gratitude.

he was by Nali's side twenty-four seven. 

he took care of Nali when she had no one to depend on.

he paid all of her hospital bills and fees.

he stayed at her house to take care of her and tend for her needs. 

he tried to cook something decent for Nali to eat, but in the end, Jay had to come and help him out.

he made sure that the girl's laundry was done and that the houses was clean.

he was there for her.

and everyday, she was getting better and better.

her bruises and injuries had slowly healed, and her leg was still in a cast.

Jungwon smiled as he embraced Nali lightly, "I'll always be here for you, okay?"

Nali beamed softly as she nuzzled her head into Jungwon's neck.

"thank you," she whispered with sincerity, "I promise the same for you."

"only two more days," Jungwon smiled, "until school's over!!!"

"finally," Nali sighed thankfully.

"and your cast is going to come off soon too!" Jungwon beamed, "didn't Doctor Choi said that your cast can be off in two weeks?"

"close enough," Nali chuckled, "I'm always free of this thing."

she moved her leg a bit.

"be careful, love!" Jungwon warned.

"I am," Nali pouted adorably.

"and the valedictorian is....Bae Nali!" the principal exclaimed.

all of Nali's friends roared and cheered as Nali walked up onto the stage with her casted foot.

the principal handed her a certificate with a proud smile as Nali spoke.

"hi, I—I just can't believe it," Nali admitted, "I know that I'm not the most hard-working person, and I still have a lot to work on. so, thank you so much for this opportunity. I hope to see you all in the future someday, Seoul Academy seniors! kamsahamnida!"

everyone cheered as the girl walked down the stage to be embraced by Jungwon tightly, who was so proud of his girl.