ten.

❦

"annyeong! My name's Choi Yeonjun, and I'm a business student" A handsome, tall boy with dyed blonde hair greeted with a smirk as he looked around the room. His smirk alone knew that he captivated the attention of all the females. Hell, even the males were looking at him, love-struck by his looks.

"annyeong! My name's Choi Soobin, and I'm a pre-med right now," An even taller boy with bangs, ink-dark hair, and cute round glasses beamed. He was a beauty also, but more on the adorable side. Nali's eyes widened, even she could admit that Soobin was really, like REALLY good-looking.

"my name's Choi Beomgyu," A beaming jokester-looking boy with slightly longer dark hair with stripes of blue dyed in it smiled, "don't worry, I'm not related to those two, not when one of them is from the twentieth century and the other is just straight-on annoying."

The whole class chuckled as Yeonjun painfully hit Beomgyu on the head with a super-annoyed expression on his face.

"annyeong, my name's Kang Taehyun," A shyer-looking boy with attractive eyes smiled kindly. He was the shortest among the extremely tall boys alongside him, but his kind gestures and warm vibe attracted everyone.

"hi!!! My name's Huening Kai, but you can just call me yours," A slightly taller boy with messy blue hair and bright, hopeful eyes flirted with a cheeky grin, blowing a kiss to everyone.

"we're not here to flirt, Huening Kai," Soobin said to the youngest boy, "but yes. We are representative students from the Seoul University to talk to you about how uni is going to work!"

The students cheered.

"as you all know," Soobin said, "your suneung is over right?"

Everyone nodded, some with grim expressions because of how bad they thought they did.

"your scores will be announced in a couple of weeks," Yeonjun informed, "so if you did well, you would be able to go to top universities in the country, just like Seoul University. If you didn't do well, you'll be stuck with some of the bottom universities."

There were some slight groans and shuffles across the room as smiles of uncertainty filled many students' faces.

"but yeah, we'll show you a day in our lives as uni students," Huening Kai beamed charmingly, captivating the whole room's hearts as he took his computer out of his bag, placed it on the table, and connected it to the board screen.

"it all starts off with waking up at 6 in the morning," Beomgyu sassed with a happy smile, "don't worry, at 6 AM, I'm still this happy."

"and then we go to the classes we picked," Taehyun smiled, "you are given a whole sign-up sheet of the classes you want to take, which semester they offer it, and what time and what day of the week they are held. Some classes, for examples, maths, are taught three times per week whereas most classes are two times a week. It's not like high school or middle school, where you have to take all of the classes every single day at school."

There were sighs of relief throughout the room.

"I would highly recommend spreading all of the hardest classes you want to take apart, for example two days apart," Soobin advised, "because when it comes to mid-terms and finals, you wouldn't want to study for your hardest classes on the same day."

"and please don't slack off when you write notes or listen to your professor," Yeonjun advised, "I did that in my first semester and got my first D there."

"sucks to suck," Beomgyu teased with a grin, "I did the same in that same class and got an A+."

Yeonjun then smacked Beomgyu on the head lightly.

"well, any questions?" Taehyun asked with a smile, "don't mind those two, they're weird."

"Soobin is kind of cute," Nali admitted with a blush as the whole group headed towards the cafeteria to lunch.

Jungwon was frowning the whole time, his eyes glaring at the ground intensely.

"you probably won't see him again any time soon," Jungwon said to Nali.

"you're right," Nali smiled, "why's your face so red? Do you have a fever?"

Gently, she pressed the back of hand onto Jungwon's forehead, to check if the boy had a fever or not.

"I—I'm finee," Jungwon assured with a tiny whine.

"come on, let's get lunch, the others must be waiting," Nali smiled.

"of course," Jungwon said as he interlocked hands with Nali, the two walking towards the lunch line.