fifteen.

❦

"Jungwon! YANG JUNGWON!" Nali yelled out when she noticed Jungwon heading out of the school alone. She ran after the boy, who immediately started to walk away from the girl quickly.

"YANG JUNGWON!" Nali shouted, "WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU RUNNING AWAY FROM ME!?"

Jungwon couldn't turn back and look at Nali in the eyes anymore. He continued to walk away, now more running, faster and faster.

"WHY DID YOU LEAVE ME?" Nali broke down crying when she couldn't catch up with Jungwon anymore.

The boy looked back at Nali, who had tears streaming down her cheeks.

But the girl didn't notice a truck turning from the left.

WHAM!

Nali got hit by the truck.

"NALI NALI!" Jungwon yelled out in horror as he ran towards the girl, who was losing blood and barely conscious, "stay with me, stay with me—"

Nali could only see Jungwon's blurred face before letting darkness consume her.

"UNNIE!" Yunhee cried when she saw her best friend on the hospital bed with an oxygen mask and bandages wrapped around her head, arms, and legs.

All of the friends were gathered in the room with worried expressions as they crowded around the bed.

"she hit her head, both of her legs and arms are broken," the doctor informed the group of friends.

Jungwon's eyes were filled with grief and sadness.

but it did not last long.

SLAP! Yunhee slapped Jungwon with her hand.

Wincing, Jungwon held his face with his left hand as he stared at Yunhee in horror.

"YOU FUCKING IDIOT! DID YOU KNOW HOW MUCH NALI UNNIE SUFFERED BECAUSE OF YOU? HUH? HUH?" Yunhee yelled at Jungwon's face with raging eyes, "SHE LOVES YOU SO, WHY DID YOU IGNORE AND HATE HER FOR NOTHING, YOU SON OF A—"

Jay immediately calmed Yunhee down by wrapping his arms around her shoulder and running his hands in her hair. Jungwon did not reply, but his eyes were wide open at her comment.

Heeseung looked at Yunhee in shock; he had never seen his younger sister explode like that.

Yunhee was still crying, her sobs echoing throughout the room. The sadness in her voice made the others emotional as well as they looked at their injured friend with gloominess.

"damn."

Nali winced as she felt her head ache; her whole body was sore. The injured girl saw vividly that she was in a white room on a bed with white bandages all around her.

"NALI!"

"my head's hurting right now," Nali groaned as she saw all of the group standing around her bed.

Blinking, everyone gasped as they fussed over the girl.

"NALI!??"

"how are you feeling right now?"

"should I call the nurse?"

"where should I—"

"guys, I'm fine," Nali assured, "just don't go away."

she was not fragile.

"I'm so sorry—" Jungwon was a crying mess as he kneeled next to Nali's bed with tears streaming down his cheeks.

"Won," Nali lifted up Jungwon's chin with her bandaged hand, "I forgive you."

"how could you?" Jungwon cried as he held Nali's hand delicately, as if he was afraid that a little bit more force could shatter her.

Nali answered softly, "you had your reasons."

"but how—"

"Heeseungie told me," Nali told Jungwon the truth.

"I—I'm so—I hate being with Jiwoo that long," Jungwon confessed, "I don't want to get together with her; I only see her as a friend."

"then tell your parents," Nali said.

"but they—"

"if they truly loved you, they would let you marry the one you love," Nali said, "they would not force you to do things you are uncomfortable doing."

"I love you," Jungwon admitted with flustered cheeks, "I've always liked you, but it wasn't after I wasn't by your side, did I realize that I couldn't live without you."

Nali smiled happily as she gently cupped Jungwon's hands, "I love you too, Jungwon. I was just too shy and stubborn to admit it."

"I—um—can I kiss you?" Jungwon asked hesitantly.

Nali answered by pressing her lips against Jungwon's lightly. 

ay! they're finally together after 15 chapters <33

don't worry, there's still a lot more drama that's going to happen >:)

Clarisse