twelve.

❦

"oi, sheep garden, come back and catch my paper plane!" Nali laughed as she chased after Jungwon, who was giggling as he ran.

"kids, stop running and come back here!" Jay ordered from the couch where he was sitting with his arm around Yunhee.

Meanwhile, Jina and Jake, being the Physics nerds they were, were at the island counter, finishing their homework and discussing about maths.

Iseul and Sunoo were looking through the latest fashion trends and runways together with amazement.

"I love Bella and Gigi Hadid," Iseul said, her eyes widened with admiration.

"they walk so well," Sunoo admired, "I wish one day, I could go to the fashion industry as a model, or maybe a fashion designer."

Iseul chuckled, "same here."

"where's Reina and Niki?" Heeseung asked, coming into the huge living room and seeing the huge chaos within.

"dunno, hope they're not doing something inappropriate," Jay shrugged, "where's Sunghoon?"

"he's working part-time at a cafe right now," Heeseung said, "so I'm all alone, the single pringle--"

"stop being dramatic, Heeseung oppa," Nali chuckled, "you're not the only one single here."

Heeseung sighed. He just wished that Nali could tell that Jungwon liked her so much. "You have someone that would happily sweep you off your feet, just like everyone else in the room except for Jay and Yunhee."

Nali was folding yet another paper plane with their Physics homework. "Jungwon."

"yeah?" Jungwon was brushing his teeth from the open bathroom door.

"what--where did you get the toothbrush?" Nali exclaimed with disbelief.

Jungwon made a 'wait' sign with his left hand as he finished brushing his teeth and spat the water into the sink.

"I found a package of them in the cabinet shelf over there," Jungwon replied with a sheepish smile.

"did you permanently move here?" Nali joked.

"I think I did," Jungwon chuckled, "I've been over at your house every day now."

"you can move in if you like," Nali said.

"if you're so eager to be with me—" Jungwon smirked.

"shut it, Jungwon," Nali blushed, "you know I didn't mean it that way."

"then in what way, princess??" Jungwon whispered into her ear.

"the fuck?" Nali asked, "when did Yang Jungwon get this brave?"

"I was always like this," Jungwon smiled, pulling away.

"did you guys hear, Iseul and Sunoo are together now!" Yunhee squealed happily to Nali the next day at school.

"what!!!???" Nali's eyes widened with excitement as she grasped both of Yunhee's hands.

The two girls spun around in happiness.

"did you guys have an overdose of caffeine this morning?" Jay came up to the girls with a slight smile.

"Iseul and Sunoo are together now," Nali informed the male.

"it took them long enough," Jay said proudly like a father.

"I know right," Yunhee smiled as she reached to kiss Jay lightly.

"eiish, you better be careful, Yang Jungwon!" Nali said with concern as Jungwon, who tried to catch the fast paper airplane, got a paper cut.

"but I want to catch it," Jungwon pouted as he licked his wound.

"eeewwww...you're not a vampire, let me go get a bandaid," Nali winced in disgust as she ran towards the shelf to get the first aid kit with bandaids.

"here," Nali said as she took out a cat bandaid, opened it up, and put it on Jungwon's finger.

"thanks, Nali," Jungwon beamed.

"you're like a cat," Nali pointed out, giggling.

Jungwon pouted.