six.

❦

"I love you so much, baby," Ahn Kyung-Mi smiled lovingly at Bae Minjun.

"darling, I'd like to give you the whole world," Mr. Bae smiled.

"now that your wife is gone, I can finally be with you," Kyung-Mi beamed.

"she was such a burden," Mr. Bae said in disgust as he kissed Kyung-Mi lightly with a smirk.

"how about your daughter?" Kyung-Mi asked.

"she'll move in with me," Mr. Bae smiled, "and we'll be a perfect family."

"what if she doesn't accept me?" Kyung-Mi wondered. She could care less if Nali accepts her, but she was curious on whether Mr. Bae would chose her over his daughter.

"well, she'll have to face my wrath," Mr. Bae replied.

Kyung-Mi grinned smugly, knowing that she got the love of her life wrapped around her finger.

"when I go back, I'm moving in with my Appa," Nali informed Jungwon sadly.

"hey, it won't be that bad," Jungwon tried to cheer Nali up, "at least you're not moving away."

"that's the good thing," Nali smiled, "Appa is moving into one of the penthouses in Seoul, so I'll still be here."

"penthouse!?" Jungwon exclaimed.

"I know right," Nali sweatdropped, "that's probably why my Eomma never had to suffer and work, which I'm grateful for."

Bringing up her Eomma was still a sad topic for her, but she accepted it and learned to move on.

"your Appa's wealthy," Jungwon said, "I knew that your family was well-off, but I didn't know you were that well-off."

"like your parents aren't the same," Nali said, "like your parents, my Appa is a workaholic too."

"we're the same person," Jungwon remarked with a nod.

"I know right," Nali sassed, "we definitely did not know each other for ten years."

"we're going to a nightclub, wanna come, Nali?" Reina asked politely.

Over the past couple of days, Reina, Jina, and Iseul has joined Nali and Yunhee because of their close relationship with the boys.

Nali, of course, was the most extroverted one out of everyone.

"of course," Nali smiled, "it would be fun! Are the others coming?"