nineteen.

❦

"look at you, little Choi!" Yeonjun chuckled, high-fiving the girl.

"oppa," Sooyun grumbled, "you're annoying...."

Yeonjun gasped.

"stop annoying my sister, Yeonjun," Soobin said from the other side of the room, "you're like an annoying fly."

Yeonjun gasped again.

"Yeonjun hyung, stop being that dramatic, you're going to catch flies before you become one," Taehyun chuckled.

Beomgyu and Huening Kai, being the even-more dramatic fools in the group, gasped, "BUURRRRNNN!"

"Sooyun, you up to going to one of those random K-pop dances on the street???" Yeonjun asked, "Gum and Smart may be on—"

"what's up with you and twerking," Soobin facepalmed, "no. Sooyun is not doing—"

"yeah let's do it!" Sooyun cheered.

"Sooyun," Soobin said in a serious tone.

"BABY SMARTER BABY SMARTER—"

"YEAAAHHHHH!"

"anyone up to random K-pop dancing on the streets now?" Niki asked excitedly, "come on, hyungs—"

"I'll come," Sunghoon offered.

"me too," Jungwon and Nali added.

"Rei, do you want to come?" Niki asked, his eyes gleaming.

"of course," Reina smiled as she interlocked her hand with Niki's.

"let's gaur!" Niki cheered.

coincidentally, Niki and his friends collided with Yeonjun and his group.

"Yeonjun-sshi????" Jungwon's eyes widened in surprise.

"you're those kids from Seoul Academy right?" Soobin chuckled, "I remember you guys."

the friends bowed.

"this is my sister, Sooyun," Soobin introduced, "she's in the same grade as you, I believe."

"hi," Sooyun waved shyly.

"wait—you're-you're that girl?" Sunghoon stuttered suddenly, his eyes widened in recognition as he looked at Sooyun.

"huh?" Sooyun tilted her head but then she remembered, "oh! you're the boy who lost the wallet on the street a couple days ago, right?"

"yeah," Sunghoon blushed, scratching the back of his head in embarrassment.

"nice to see you again," Sooyun smiled.

Sunghoon could swear his heart skipped a beat.

"I told you," Yeonjun smirked when Smarter came on.

he smirked at Soobin, who rolled his eyes dramatically at the older boy.

"baby smarter baby smarter~~"

Yeonjun and Sooyun were in the front, shaking their arses off like there was no tomorrow.

Niki, Jungwon, Huening Kai, Taehyun, and Beomgyu were behind them as Nali and Reina cheered on them.

Sunghoon just stood there, next to the two girls, as he watched, star-strucked in awe.

Sooyun was just beautiful, so beautiful.

"you like her, huh?" Nali's smirk was as wide as the Cheshire's cat as she jabbed Sunghoon on the shoulder lightly.

Sunghoon's eyes were fixated on Sooyun's figure as she twirled and danced her heart away.

"he's falling in love," Reina cooed as Sunghoon glared at the two giggling girls next to him.

"you were really cool out there," Sunghoon complimented Sooyun.

Nali and Reina assigned the two to get desserts while the others got the main meal.

"thank you," Sooyun blushed shyly, "I still have a lot to improve though."

"no you were good," Sunghoon smiled, slowly interlocking his hand with Sooyun's, "may I?"

"sure," Sooyun smiled.

Sunghoon asked as he looked at the menu, "what would you want to order?"

"ice cream," Sooyun chuckled excitedly, her eyes lighting up at the treat.

she's so adorable, Sunghoon thought.

"Soobin hyung, Sooyun's with Sunghoon," Taehyun said, "too many tongue-twisters, all of your names start with S."

"she's WHAT???" Soobin exclaimed in shock.

"she's with Sunghoon hyung," Jungwon repeated, "you don't have to worry, Soobin hyung, Sunghoon hyung is a good man. he's a tad bit shy and a scaredy-cat, but he's a gentleman."

Soobin looked at Jungwon with an does-it-look-like-I-care-it's-my-sister look.

Jungwon raised his hands in surrender as he hid behind Nali, "I have a girlfriend, please don't kill me!!!"

"we came back!!!" Sooyun exclaimed happily as she and Sunghoon came back with many ice creams in their hands.

"waaahhhh!" Niki's eyes gleamed as he immediately thanked the two.

Sunghoon x Sooyun <333

Sungyun or Soohoon? both sound funny XDDDD

they're actually so cute together, like Park Sunghoon and Park Sooyun!?

adorable >.< , even author-nim is fangirling right now

Clarisse