Chapter 57

Morning came soon. As the sun rose up making the whole Seoul city lit up in its light indicating the start of new day, new opportunities.

The empty roads started to filled up with either students racing to their schools, colleges or adults walking up to the bus stop to catch the bus on time for their office. Low horns of cars and bikes filled the silent streets.

Here in the certain room of spring day hospital laid an angelic boy with his head on the chest of his sleeping lover. He have a serene look on his face as he was lubed by the soft and steady heartbeat of his lover whole night.

Soon the hustle sound of outside of the room disturbed his slumber making him stirred in his sleep. He slowly open his eyes blinking when the bright light of the room hit his eyes.

A soft smile came on his lips when his vision cleared and the first thing he saw is the sleeping face of his lover.

Taehyung slowly raised his head from it's position groaning in the process. His free hand fly up to support his neck as the other one was still holding Jungkook's hand.

"Ah shit..i shouldn't have slept while sitting" he again groaned moving his head side to side and also rolling his shoulder to get rid of the stained muscles.

Once he feels there no pain anymore he sighed in relief rubbing his neck then his eyes falls on the person laying in front of him.

"Good morning Dr. Jeon. Don't you think it's time to wake up huh. You have been sleeping since yesterday afternoon" he chuckled caressing Jungkook's cheeks.

He then proceeds to stand up and carefully untangled his hand with Jungkook's and keep Jungkook's hand on the bed being very careful. He then roamed his eyes around the room and frowned finding it empty.

"Where's everyone?" He thought just then his eyes falls on his phone of the table. He walks to it and opened it to check if anyone messaged him or not and surely he found Soobin's message.

Cousin-in-law

Yeonjun made all of us leave you alone with hyung so you cAn hAvE bOnDiNg TiMe wiTh HyUnG (Yep even in this situation he shoot his shot)

( ͡⁠°⁠ ͜⁠ʖ⁠ ͡⁠°⁠)
So have fun

Also,
When you see Yeonjun just say
"JunJun loves TaeTae"

Now now I know you would never say that but believe me it'll rile him up so good..
(⁠╭⁠☞⁠•́⁠⍛⁠•̀⁠)⁠╭⁠☞ im counting on you on this.

Taehyung rolled his eyes after reading the message "Brats" he mumbled then put his phone back not finding it necessary to reply back. He then walks back to Jungkook and start checking his pules and BP and some other basic things. He sighed in relief when he finds everything normal. He then carefully removed the oxygen mask from his face after finding his breathing rate back to normal, so Jungkook should be up in an hour or two. After kissing older's forehead he made his way to attached washroom to fresh up before others barged in.

And surely within next two hours the room is filled up as one by one all of their hyungs started to come. And soon the laughter and teasing filled the once silent room.

"JunJun loves TaeTae~"

"KIM TAEHYUNG AND CHOI SOOBIN I WILL CHOKE YOU IF YOU DON'T SHUT UP"

"Ohh~ kinky"

"SOOBIN WHAT THE HELL"

Others just laughed at Yeonjun's distress while Taehyung and Soobin kept teasing the poor boy. Soon their attention shift to the groaning sound came from the bed.