Chapter 49

Jungkook Taehyung Yeonjun and Soobin are now sitting in a Blue Lotus Resturant owned by Xiao Zhan. Back in park when Jungkook asked the youngers about if they had their dinner or not to which they replied they didn't so he asked them to join him and Tae and that's how four of them end up together here.

The interior of the restaurant is so calming and aesthetic going perfectly with it's name. They were sitting by the window. Yeonjun and Soobin beside eachother and Taekook accross them.

"Ok kids go ahead and order whatever you wanna eat" Jungkook said leaning back on his seat waving his hand at other three.

"Yeah! Whom are you calling kid? I'm a well grown up man" Yeonjun barked picking up the menu card going through it with frowned eyebrows.

Jungkook scoffed "May i remind you how you were pulling the door of the restaurant when it's clearly written push on it?" Other two Taehyung and Soobin snickered remembering the incident that took place few minutes ago.

"We promised to never talk about it again!" Yeonjun said alarmed making three of them laughed. He give an offended look to Soobin who was laughing at him "I didn't expect this from you as well."

"Uh-huh expect the unexpected darling" Soobin comment smirking slightly. Even though Yeonjun blushed at the name Soobin just used to call him and the way his lips lift up to a smirk making him look hot, he fisted Soobin's shirt collar before pulling him to his face level and kissed his cheeks.

"You didn't expect that, did you?" He said now having a smirk looking at Soobin's shocked expression. Soobin seriously didn't expect for Yeonjun to throw his words back at him through actions, his ears turned red and the smirk on Yeonjun's face was the last strok for him to loose it all and left him blushing mess. Damn Yeonjun and his flirting, either he gets flustered easily or it's just that Yeonjun is good at making Soobin tongue tide.

"Eww stop being gross Yeon leave the poor boy he looks like he's about to explode" Their intense stare was cut by Taehyung. They turned their head only to look Jungkook with his eyes wide and mouth hanged while Taehyung was fake gagging in disgust.

"Just say you are jealous for not living the moment like us" Yeonjun spat sitting properly earing a glare from his brother "Bitch you don't have any idea what moments I have been living" Taehyung spat back smirking and Jungkook just facepalm at both brothers nonsense fight.

"As if your single ass have the courage to do that alien" Yeonjun slams his right hand on the table glaring at his brother. Soobin on the other hand after calming down from his flustered state have his phone up recording yet another bickering of the brothers. God he just love collecting blackmailing stuff.

"Don't talk about courage here you fox face. If I were to show my courage than that it wouldn't be last with only peak on cheeks rather a full make out session against the wall which leave us breathless. So you are the coward here to just go with simple peak" You see Taehyung just said that with the intention to spark something in between Yeonbin but Jungkook choked on air right after Taehyung finished while Soobin was dumfounded on his seat.

"Fuck you" Yeonjun spat back showing his middle finger to his brother who have a very nasty smirk "Honey i would if I were not a bottom here" Taehyung leaned forward a bit winking at Yeonjun. Jungkook still coughing hard in background while Soobin passed him glass of water feeling concerned for his hyung who's face turned red by now.