Chapter 7

___________________________________

It's been three hours but the operations is still going on. The family of patients making chaos is the corridor of hospital. Hoseok and Namjoon soon come out of the OT and informed the family that the patients is now out of danger and will be shift in separate room soon. But the operation which Jungkook was handling still going on.

Namjoon and Hoseok both went towards the OT where Jungkook was performing surgery. They saw a lady and a man screaming and shouting at the nurses who was trying to calm them down. They hurriedly went to handle them.

While they were trying to calm the last patient's family the door of OT opened and Taehyung came out as he saw both Namjoon and Hoseok there he went to them.

"Dr. Jung there's problem the patient was heavily drunk. It's making his situation very critical we don't know what might happen koo-- i mean Dr. Jeon called you in" he hurriedly said as Jungkook told me to call Hoseok. Namjoon and Hoseok both noticed the almost slipped nickname but didn't said anything as the situation was not right their patient is their first priority for now. Hobi nods and went inside the OT.

Jungkook noticed hobi "Hyung his body is already affected by alcohol and then the accident I'm afraid he might not survive this" he said while explaining the condition of the patient to Hoseok.

"Let's try our best" Hobi said nodding at Jungkook.

Outside the OT the lady came near Taehyung, she held his arm and forcefully turn him towards her "WHAT DO YOU MEAN HE'S VERY CRITICAL? IT'S YOUR JOB TO CURE YOU PATIENTS" she shouts at him. Namjoon was on alert he pulls Taehyung by his hand shielding him.

"Mam I would like you to keep you voice down there's other patients present too besides our doctors trying their best" He said in firm voice making the lady silent.

Namjoon turns to Taehyung "Are you ok boy?" He asked to which Taehyung nods and bows.

"Thank you Dr. Kim" Namjoon pats his back "no need to bow boy anyway we will do introduction later but first give me the over view of patient's condition" Taehyung nods and start telling him what Jungkook conclude.

"Hmm so that's means he might be driving in drunk state if it's true than we have to inform police about it as it's illegal to drive in drunk state" Namjoon said after thinking about the whole situation. Taehyung nods in agreement.

A nurse came to them "Dr. Kim officer Choi from police department is here. He wants information regarding the accident that happened" she informed him. Namjoon saw two officers behind her and nods at her.

"Good morning Dr. I'm Choi Joonhuk i was informed that the victims of accident were admitted here i would like to interrogate them if they are in condition and their family of you allow" One of the officer informed.

"Ah good morning officer Choi I'm Dr. Kim Namjoon and yes they were admitted here as three of the victims were in critical condition so they might not be condition to meet anyone you have permission to interrogate others as their family also present here" Namjoon replied.