Chapter 58

Once they were left alone in the room Jungkook turn his head to look at his boyfriend "Hmm now tell me why are you not talking or looking at me?"

Taehyung rolled his eyes and looked away once again huffing. This only made Jungkook more confused.

"Ba-"

"Would you please let me go? You see I'm a very busy person, sir" Taehyung turned his head giving a very sweet smile to his confused boyfriend.

"Hain?" Jungkook just blinked.

Taehyung points at the hand Jungkook had on his waist "It's rude to hold someone like this whom you don't even know sir" he stressed his words.

"I- Tae? What eve- oh" as if realisation just his his empty sulk Jungkook pressed his lips inwardly when it drawn upon him why his boyfriend being like this.

"I'm sorry?" He let out, not knowing what else to say. He's fucked, didn't he? He thought then his inner voice just scoffed at him in reply.

Taehyung once again rolled his eyes swatting Jungkook's hand away and stood up "Why are you saying sorry huh? Who even I am?"

Jungkook whined streching his hand to hold Taehyung but younger was quick to back off with an eyebrow raised "Oh hell nah, no touching, stranger danger" Taehyung made a cross with his hands shaking his head as he step back.

"Baby seriously? I was just kidding! I'm sorry, please come here and give hug" Jungkook again whined.

"Should have thought about that before oh so dumbly saying 'wHo aRe yOu' now you old ass just cry laying here while figuring out who I am!" Taehyung snapped making Jungkook paused for a moment before he let out an offended gasp.

"Did you just call your boyfriend old ass? That's rude!" Jungkook said pointly.

Taehyung scoffed "I've been calling you many more things but anyway and it's not nothing compares to asking your boyfriend 'who are you' right after waking up from dead bed! You fucker don't even have an idea about how i had my heart in my throat whole ass time and when you woke what did I met with? A dumb question! 'who are you'" then Taehyung stepped forward to wide eyes Jungkook who for a moment freezed looking his fierce boyfriend snapping at him.

Taehyung jabbed his finger in Jungkook's chest "You are so mean! I want to beat the shit out of you for that shit ass stunt but Jimin hyung already did and I'm afraid if I hit you again your old ass body will crumbled down, so I will just wait till you get better, and Nope I'm not mad at you for your dumb memory loss prank cause I know how you brain works rather I'm mad at you for not caring about your health even a bit! I told you again and again let me come and check but no you had to act all mature and big boy. Bullshit! You never care about yourself! Always looking out for others then even when you feel like shit! You always care about others than why can't you do that for yourself? If not you, then atleast let me take care of you! Let me know if you feel tired of sick! Let me be the one you can lean on! Let me make sure you are always well just like how you make sure that I'm well all the damn time-"