Chapter 44

After an hour or so they decide to finally get off the bed. Having no plans for the day with others they have whole Sunday to spend time and both of them looking forward to it.

"This Sunday's breakfast is on me" Taehyung chipped happily skipping towards the kitchen area. Jungkook just chuckled seeing his happy boyfriend, "Ok then I'm going to get shower then" he said making his way towards the washroom.

Taehyung gives a thumbs up in Jungkook's direction before opening the fridge and bring out the things he need for breakfast.

He took one medium sized tomato and onion and chopped them in small chunks before putting them in a bowl before adding one and half cup fresh milk cream and two and half big spoon semolina in it alongwith small pinch of salt and mix the mixture well. Once the mixture is mixed he kept it aside to let it rest for ten to fifteen minutes.

Jungkook entered in washroom while cracking his neck and shoulder bone to release the tension. He stood infront counter and splash some water on his face then pick up his toothbrush and toothpaste. He squeezed the toothpaste on his brush and start brushing his teeth while staring dead in his own reflection but soon got bored so with an eye roll at his own reflection he went out only to see Taehyung making his way towards their shared wardrobe.

After Taehyung set all the needed things for breakfast he made his way towards his and Jungkook's shared wardrobe to pick out his and older's outfit for the day. It's always like this they both on alternative days select eachother's outfit. As he opened the cupboard "Oh no" he mumbled seeing the section which was for the dirty laundry clothes was almost full and only few handy clothes are left to use.

Jungkook came behind him while brushing his teeth peaking from his shoulder "hmm?" He questioned tilting his head a little. Taehyung turned to see Jungkook and shakes his head seeing him roaming in room while brushing.

"Looks like we have to do some laundry today" younger said eyeing the laundry clothes then at the older who scan the whole cupboard "Don't go for shower yet, let's get down with this before ok" Taehyung told the older who nods but he narrowed his eyes when he noticed something, he glares at Taehyung who blinks back confusingly. Jungkook points at his toothbrush from his free hand then at washroom before running off to the washroom.

He came back quickly after rinsing and points at the side of his clothes section "Why I am only left with two set of outfit while you still have quite few?"

Taehyung gives him tight lip smile before shrugging "How can I know that?"

"Then let me remind you Dr. Kim you were the one who have been stealing my hoodies since past few days and this is my tshirt you are wearing right now"

"Dr. Jeon here you steal my heart but did you see me complaining? No right ? And besides it's the least I can steal from you so stop being whiny baby yeah?" He winks at older as he knew he can't possible say anything against what older said. He loves wearing older's clothes rather his own so that's the only thing he could came up with but after seeing older's reaction he patted his back in his mind for it.

Jungkook's face turned red at the flirtatious remark of the younger. He scrunched his nose trying to hold back the smile and points at Taehyung "Good one, very good one Dr. Kim"