Chapter 37

Double update! Make sure to read previous one <3

_______________________

Yeonjun alongwith newly boyfriends entered in room. Taehyung told the younger to sleep for some more time as Yeonjun is clearly sleepy. Yeonjun nods and jumped on the bed and drift back in sleep in no time.

Jungkook put the bag down by the bed after removing his footwear by the door placing them besides Yeonjun's looking amused that how fast Yeonjun went back to sleep. Standing by the edge of the bed he hovered over the boy with his hands crossed over his chest, he pokes Yeonjun's cheeks getting no reaction. He did it again and again till his hand was slapped back by Taehyung "What are you doing? he's gonna wake up if continue it" Taehyung whispered shout glaring at Jungkook who give him sheepish smile in return.

"Was just checking if he really went back to sleep or not" Jungkook whispered back moving aside as Taehyung was covering Yeonjun with the blanket.

"Oh yeah? Why so?" Taehyung asked turning back to face Jungkook with a raised eyebrow.

Suddenly Jungkook's sheepish smile changed into hot smirk. He snakes his one hand around Taehyung's waist jerking him forward stratling Taehyung. Taehyung's eyes widened when he suddenly jerked forward out of reflex he put his both hands on Jungkook's each shoulder. His face heat up seeing Jungkook's smirking face and also due to their sudden closeness.

"Well nothing perticular just wanted to hold my boyfriend closer without scaring the kid" Jungkook said in a low voice nuzzling his nose in Taehyung's cheeks making Taehyung close his eyes felling Jungkook's hot breath on his cheeks. His whole body feeling tingles just by their closeness. He shivered when Jungkook's nose touched his corner of lips.

Taehyung curled his hands into fist still keeping them on Jungkook's shoulder. Jungkook sensing Taehyung's flustered state smiles a little. He back awayed, eyes fixed on Taehyung's face. With his free hand he cupped Taehyung's face and caresses the skin beneath younger's eyes softly making Taehyung open his eyes slowly then raise them to match with Jungkook's.

"This is not fair" Jungkook mumbled now caressing Taehyung's red cheek. Taehyung who stabilized his unstable breath asked in a stuttering voice "w-what?"

Jungkook leaned over Taehyung's left ear and whispered "This your rosy red cheeks" he said rubbing his thumb softly over Taehyung's right cheek, "They are trying to win over my banana milk addition" with that Jungkook turned his face and bite Taehyung's left cheek softly.

Taehyung was speechless hearing Jungkook soon he felt slightly sting in his left cheek his eyes widened realising Jungkook actually bite his cheek. He whined and push Jungkook away now alongwith his cheeks his ears and neck was also red this time due to embarassment.

Jungkook laughed when Taehyung pushed him away "Yeah go away" Taehyung wipes his cheek and made a disgust face feeling little bit of Jungkook's sliva. Jungkook's laugh doubled seeing Taehyung's disgusted annoyed face.

Busy in laughing he didn't noticed Taehyung picking up the wooden ruler placed on the bedside table. Taehyung looked at the ruler in his hand then at his laughing boyfriend. He smirked and smacks it straight on Jungkook's ass.

Jungkook's breath hitched feeling sting on his ass his eyes widened and a hiss left his lips, with mouth apart he looks at Taehyung who was waving the ruler in front of him while smirking "Now now where's that laugh went huh?" But Taehyung left dumbfounded when he saw Jungkook's eyes getting teary and he bite his lips letting out a whiny whimpers.